50 " Plasma

Thread: 50 " Plasma

50 " Plasma

Does anybody know where to get a good deal on a 50 " Plasma?

Re: 50 " Plasma

WRONG SITE DORK!!

Please tell me you are not using the department computer. I was just trying to get some television tips from any Plasma savey members.

Quote Originally Posted by road toad
    Please tell me you are not using the department computer. I was just trying to get some television tips from any Plasma savey members.

Raod Toad is a dork, dork, dork. Did I mention taht road toad is a dork. Try BEST BUY dumb ass.

Great TV prices

Call detective (demoted Sgt Pound for pound aka-Bro ) he has some left over TV's from renters he scared off.

i cant wait to get my plasma so i can play HALO all night

The only dorks were the two that couldn't figure that out. Please don't try for DB.

50" plasma

:shock:

Don't hold it against # 4 # . He atleast had enough against the admin to gain the leverage to get into DB after his mishap. Also don't forget he scored higher than anyone ever has on a sgts exam. The problem wasn't his it was his immediate supervisors that let him down. Of course noone sees it that way.

Get LCD

I read that Plasma TVs are one of the main reasons for the blood shortages around the country. All that plasma is collected and intended for people in need and instead it's sold on the black market to make Plasma TVs in Japan. That's where all the good Yellow Fin go too. It's supply and demand.