What would make this place better? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cmon people you guys are in the red!!!!

Re: Money management ideas

[quote=?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "flies SWATter":rhzmwbty
    I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
    All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.
    I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!![/quote:rhzmwbty]

Sounds like to me that the SWAT guys are concerned about their positions. I see when you responded you stated your name so I will address you as such.
    Mr. ? Look at the facts of what I wrote. Hollywood police department and the Broward SO have extremely capable SWAT teams that would assist whenever called upon. I hope someone who has some accountability reads this beacuse if you look at the budget of the SWAT team you will find a huge resource you can tap once its done away with. We have long guns on the road already with almost every officer.
    Why do we need to spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment and training every year? Often in the our message boards one speaks of liability. Imagine the liability we could release ourselves of IF we had Hollywood PD or BSO SWAT respond. In order to save movey we need to access the situation better prior to a SWAT response. It isn't an endless amount of money for SWAT budget.
    As far as backing each other up? I cannot count how many times I hear SWAT guys talk trash about their comrad in training, their team leaders on other squads, jorge who was forced to leave with an on the job injury.
    Put the brush down and look closely in the mirror. Its ok to be a regular police officer. Everyone here has to make concessions for financial responsibilty sake. I challange you to inquire with BSO or Hollywood SWAT to see if they would assist if called upon. (Or are they not as capable of the beautiful people here)
    Mr. ? Thanks for identifying yourself.

[quote=flies SWATter][quote="?":3e7wb8pa]
    Quote Originally Posted by "flies SWATter":3e7wb8pa
    I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
    All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.
    I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!![/quote:3e7wb8pa]Brooks, is that you?

Sounds like to me that the SWAT guys are concerned about their positions. I see when you responded you stated your name so I will address you as such.
    Mr. ? Look at the facts of what I wrote. Hollywood police department and the Broward SO have extremely capable SWAT teams that would assist whenever called upon. I hope someone who has some accountability reads this beacuse if you look at the budget of the SWAT team you will find a huge resource you can tap once its done away with. We have long guns on the road already with almost every officer.
    Why do we need to spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment and training every year? Often in the our message boards one speaks of liability. Imagine the liability we could release ourselves of IF we had Hollywood PD or BSO SWAT respond. In order to save movey we need to access the situation better prior to a SWAT response. It isn't an endless amount of money for SWAT budget.
    As far as backing each other up? I cannot count how many times I hear SWAT guys talk trash about their comrad in training, their team leaders on other squads, jorge who was forced to leave with an on the job injury.
    Put the brush down and look closely in the mirror. Its ok to be a regular police officer. Everyone here has to make concessions for financial responsibilty sake. I challange you to inquire with BSO or Hollywood SWAT to see if they would assist if called upon. (Or are they not as capable of the beautiful people here)
    Mr. ? Thanks for identifying yourself.[/quote:3e7wb8pa]

[quote=Idiot][quote=flies SWATter]
    Quote Originally Posted by "?":14tfnzpd
    Quote Originally Posted by "flies SWATter":14tfnzpd
    I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!!
    Brooks, is that you?

Mr. ? Thanks for identifying yourself.[/quote:14tfnzpd][/quote:14tfnzpd]

Brooks, is that you? :idea:

Bring ID 108 Back!!

BRING ID 108 BACK,,, HE WAS SUCH A SWELL SGT

OK OK Ill come back

Re: Bring ID 108 Back!!

Quote Originally Posted by gws108
    BRING ID 108 BACK,,, HE WAS SUCH A SWELL SGT

I hear they're bringing all the retirees back and making them all reserve officers. No benefits OT, Health care etc. They can sign up for details once the list is certified. Making them all SGTs and up and putting all of them in specialized units.

(What a way to save money Mr. Commissioner)

(How does that sound Mr. And Mrs. Looking for advancement? You're a number only)

Miami Gardens is still hiring and maybe Pinecrest.

(Why does she bash Pinecrest so much. I wonder will she do the same when she leaves here?)

OK OK Ill come back

How about you guys stop taking cracks at Jen!

She is one of the few female officers that actually works with the very small exception of a few others. And she sure is more proactive then most of the male officers that are slow.

Re: Bring ID 108 Back!!

[quote="Jen for Prez!"][quote="gws108"]BRING ID 108 BACK,,, HE WAS SUCH A SWELL SGT

I hear they're bringing all the retirees back and making them all reserve officers. No benefits OT, Health care etc. They can sign up for details once the list is certified. Making them all SGTs and up and putting all of them in specialized units.

Thank god we have physc's now! 108 would have never passed one back then. I hear he was a nut case.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstonScene
    How about you guys stop taking cracks at Jen!

She is one of the few female officers that actually works with the very small exception of a few others. And she sure is more proactive then most of the male officers that are slow.
    You must be her babies daddy. Enough of the sucking don't worry you'll be her corporal ok.

Have the AC get hired as the chief of dave (he deserves his own place away from here under this corrupt reign.)

Have the chief hire another cronie from hollywood. Wait a year or so until the federal investigation starts and have about 8 guys canned for improper things ala hollywood pd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123