PBA Membership Meeting - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I will not only attend, I will call out sick to attend!! How do u like them mangos?

I hope you strategically place rat traps in the building and in the parking lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    I will be there but I doubt that the Vets will. These guys are to comfortable taking it for so many years. They are scared to lose good days off and nice shifts so rooks,{less than 3 yrs},show up!

I'll be there as-shole...........

Luis will soon be a Captain

Captain Luis

Luis is already a Captain. It takes more than formal rank to lead men! If many members of our command staff said go to the right and Luis said go to the left. I would go to the left! That is a Captain in my book. I will be there rooks, no offense. Rook is a term in our profession not a put down in my book. A rite of passage we all go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    I will be there but I doubt that the Vets will. These guys are to comfortable taking it for so many years. They are scared to lose good days off and nice shifts so rooks,{less than 3 yrs},show up!
    HEY ROOK YOU PROBABLY HAVENT BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, THATS WHY YOU WRITE SUCH GARBAGE.
    FIRST OF ALL I WILL NOT LOSE MY GOOD DAYS OFF, BECAUSE IT IS DONE BY SENORITY. SO YOU SEE WHY WE WILL NEVER UNITE?..BECAUSE OF YOUR CLOUDY MENTALITY.

guys, don't let Danny B above intimidate you....SHOW UP!

Re: Stay Home!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Concepcion, COS
    None of you GED'RS better show up at that meeting. Any of you that do will be dealt with severely and swiftly. Just ask the large fellow not only did he lose his rank, but he lost his respect.. I bet you a million dollars the large fellow will not be at the meeting because he has learned his lesson!!! GED'RS should know like the large fellow that arrogance without anything to back it up get you a job at the drive threw at Burger King!!!

I will be attending the so called meeting to see which of you is stupid enough to attend. Then again you are GED'RS!!! I hope for your sake you stay at home and do the things that you people do. As far as that little malcontent that started this whole meeting thing, you will be dealt with soon enough! After all GED'RS should not be holding meetings. Meetings are for us educated people that work at city hall, not GED'RS. You people are like horses on a farm only good for manual type jobs.

Again for the last time if you dare show your face at the meeting be prepared to suffer the consequences!!! Join the team like the sector one sergeant that admitted his guilt to the chief and begged for his rank. That is a good farm animal if I have ever seen one. Napoleon you also better stay at of it. Oh and by the way that other idiot that also seems to be one of your leaders will soon be gone. Another department came for his file!! Even he knows the battle is hopeless!!! On November 1, 2007 Stay Home if you know what is good for you!!!

:twisted: :evil:

I was think of staying home, but thanks to Concepcion's has motivated me to show up, thanks C!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    guys, don't let Danny B above intimidate you....SHOW UP!

That dumb phuck couldn't put 2 sentences together. :shock:

Mr. C. I love your homosexual...I mean metrosexual ways. I love that stylish blazer you sport during the holiday season. I love those prada shoes you dress your wonderful feet with. I adore those soft seven jeans you cover your lucuious heiny with. I am especially fond of your thick black hair, especially when you apply that great smelling hair gel. I am also envious of those radical belts your wear. You know the ones, the one with the BIG outlandish buckles. Oh, and when you puff on those cigars....it makes me quiver. I really hope you attend the meeting, I was hoping we could go out to dinner afterwards.

Sincerly, Your Secret Admirer

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast