PBA Membership Meeting
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

PBA Membership Meeting

The place FOP lodge on Thursday November 2 at 2000 hours or 8:00 P.M. for those civilians wearing badges. If you are stuck here at HPD or would like to try and change this place by sending a loud message to 5000 please come. If not shut the F*&k up and stop complaining. I have no problem with those that wish to leave to other departments and keep quite to stay under the radar.

But if you are here to stay and are always *****ing then come or shut the F&^k up!!!! Perhaps we will not change anything, but we must try because we all deserve better. Don't be like those people 90 miles away who have forgotten what it is like to fight for something. Life is more than just about waiting for death to come, even if you don't realized it. Remember that where you work does affect your love ones and your life no matter how much you do not care about this place. Again you do deserve much better, so I hope top see you there.

Meeting

Sorry it is Thursday November 1 2007 at 2000 hours, thought it was a joke there for a second did you not. But just get with a PBA rep and confirm the date. The reps will be passing out flyer's.

Re: Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Washington
    Sorry it is Thursday November 1 2007 at 2000 hours, thought it was a joke there for a second did you not. But just get with a PBA rep and confirm the date. The reps will be passing out flyer's.
    I SUGGEST TWO OR THREE MEETINGS....I WORK ON THAT DAY AND I WOULD LIKE 2 ATTEND!!!!

Meeting

Depending on how many people we can get to that meeting we will have another one the next week right at 501 Palm during the elections for city council. However, if only 25 people show up it will let the administration know they can do whatever because we do not stand shoulder to shoulder. For you rats that will attend, be careful for sometimes we get really bad news. Please get with one of tge reps for more information.

A meeting of all officers, detectives and sergeants will be held at the FOP lounge on Thursday November 1, 2007 at 8:00 PM. I expect everyone who is not on duty to be there.

We will be discussing the future of the Department and what we can do to make a more tolerable work enviroment. The Mayor will be invited to attend. We have not been able to reach him as of yet.

This is not a witch hunt, this is intelligent logical conversation of what needs to be done to fix OUR department. You have no escuse for not attending if you do not work on that date.

Everyone form the rank of sergeant and below is invited and urged to attend. We must be on the same page, and the only way to do that is face to face.

The meeting is being arranged by the PBA reps and myself. I again urge you all to appear your input is welcomed and needed. Have no fear of reprislas, this is not a witch hunt. We are there to discuss OUR futures within the department.

If you do not appear it is because you are not interested in your own future within the department. Brand new officers are especially needed as you are the ones who will set the tone for the department for the next few years to come. Do not fear anything.

I'll be there.....Tony you're the man. All you talkers out there better show up your faces. If not I don't ever want to hear anything bad coming out of your dirty mouth.

I will be there but I doubt that the Vets will. These guys are to comfortable taking it for so many years. They are scared to lose good days off and nice shifts so rooks,{less than 3 yrs},show up!

We need everyone who is not working there that day. No excuses, for those of you saying nothing will come out of it. At the very least don't undermine our efforts to make this place better because you are a COWARD or a RAT.

Don't go around saying that we did this ten years ago and all it got us was pain. In the words of many people in the higher ranks "THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW". We have a different Mayor, who wants be more than the King of tiny insignificant Hialeah.

Give the people willing to take a chance and change the negative, destructive atmosphere that corrodes OUR department.

And some of you are true two faces, you go and tell me to my face that you will be attending and then go and tell others that you will not be going and this is a waste of time. I hope you can sleep at night knowing you are what you are.

Guys and Girls if we do not do this and show the Mayor that we truly want to make this place better and want to work with him, not against him for the benefits of everyone, we will never achieve nothing.

Show up and participate if you want to, or just stand there and listen, but SHOW UP.

A. Luis for PBA President!

A. Luis for PBA President!!!!! You are the man!!! I just hope you are in one piece after they are done with you my friend. Then again there are those that have been on this earth too long and hope to be in a better place, with those that await them after the test. A. Luis as long as I can stand on my two feet and hold a weapon in my hand no one will touch you, Sir. That is no warning but a promise in blood. Like in the time of the old code when men stood shield to shield with their brothers. See you on the other side my friend.

There is always strength in Honor.

We should all follow Luis's example. A solid front will show these *******s that we mean business. Attend the meeting - it can't get any worse around here.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast