Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: contract rumors

Re: Our reps

Great department email sent out by Det Honda.... it was very imformitive

Re: Our reps

Dont mess with me i know karate and my cousin is taekowndo

My Bet

Quote Originally Posted by ST
    Scratch that! Don't call me, come and see me.
    Steve you are a stand up guy! I bet you no one comes to see you. This board is the place for gutless people to take shots at others and not stand up and speak face to face. Good thing everyone can read these posts so we can air our dirty laundry to the world instead of dealing with our problems from within.

Re: My Bet

WOW what a powerful quote there Snapper or should I say steve's wife!!! you must know karate too

Empty Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sin
    Quote Originally Posted by ?
    Just like you Sin??????
    Wait Wait hold on. I think the best stuff comes out from anonymity. I would love to speak my mind to the upper level people but let's just say in this day and age I would get singled out and the harrasment would begin.
    So what you are saying is that out of the 15 people in the command staff none of them are worthy of your input? 15 people are all going to target and harass you? Maybe the problem is not with them, maybe you should look in the mirror then and ask yourself if you should apply for another job?

Now just hold on. The command staff has problems also. We all know they are at each others throats at times and jockeying for position. Start with the top and work your way down.

I guess we all know who ??? is can u say COMMAND STAFF!!! typical response from them they never listen unless its them speaking!!!

HATER IS A KISS ASS

Quote Originally Posted by whois?
    I guess we all know who ??? is can u say COMMAND STAFF!!! typical response from them they never listen unless its them speaking!!!
    ???? must be a Captain looking to make Major. Unfortunately he didn't leave his name.

Got to hate the command staff never try to fix something just they always respond with dont like it leave... how about you leave and everything will be awesome!!!

i guess we scared off that command idiot thank god he is gone

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast