contract rumors - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: contract rumors

Re: Anonymous comments

Quote Originally Posted by M
    People would rather talk crap and take shots at others here because they dont have the balls to step up and speak there mind. You people dont realize that everyone can read this including the news-papers and tv news. All this does is embarrass all of us. If you have something to say take it to the person or the chief or city manager or mayor. Stop taking pot shots from the roof top...you are embarrassing all of us! Grow up and do your job!
    Take it to the Cheif Coty Manager or Mayor? Yeah that will work!! Look at anyone with balls on this department and look at where they are going... NOWHERE!!! Everyone knows this Department puts do-boys on top. Embarrassing??? Whats embarrassing is criminals have free rome in our City. We do nothing pro-active to combat our problems. 9 on the road!!! A "Safe Streets" unit that has their hands tied!!! No Unmarked units!!! This Department is a joke and everyone knows it but the Admin. Do our job? We are not allowed!!!! If you dont think this is true, you are Admin or a rookie who doesnt know better yet. FYI: Time to move the cars!!!

I agree with M!!!! Nice real Nice. Keep it up so everyone can know what losers we have working for the city. If everyone did their job we would not have half the problems. If you do not like a person tell that person to their face you do not like them so maybe they will knock you out and we do not have to read the crap that is posted on here. If you do not like it here leave. From what I have seen all agencies in the county are hiring. Oh I see you want to reep the benifits here and do nothing but complain your whole life. So go to BSO and work your 5 day work week or go to Hollywood where you will be expected to actually work. GROW UP!!

I think M and Not a Baby are being hippocrites

lol they say face to face but they won't post under their real name.

the people that actually go out and our proactive making arrests are the ones that are unhappy. The one's that are slugs and take a 10-40 and then a wellness right after are the biggest complainers because they dont do jack

Just like you Sin??????

Quote Originally Posted by ?
    Just like you Sin??????
    Wait Wait hold on. I think the best stuff comes out from anonymity. I would love to speak my mind to the upper level people but let's just say in this day and age I would get singled out and the harrasment would begin.

As long as your facts are correct there should be no problem to speak your mind. The problem is most of this stuff lacks facts.......

lets say we do go with the year contract. Depending on which way this tax dilemma goes determines how good the next contract will be. So if the property taxes get worse and cities look to be cutting more money then would that mean our next contract would be less desirable??

I tried to refrain, but I'm tired of you sissy haters!!!!!! Come to me or call me and we'll settle this! Balls in your court, and I'm not administration, so don't worry about harrasment!

"ST" stands for Steve Toyota

Scratch that! Don't call me, come and see me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast