MEETING
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEETING

MEETING

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE MEETING IS STILL ON FOR THURSDAY I HOPE SO I NEED THOSE DAMN 59'S BACK I HATE LIVING LIKE THIS MICCOSUKEE HAS ITS GOOD AND BAD BUT I THINK THIS MONEY IS ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST

meeting

I have not heard a thing about the meeting taking place. It would make no sense anyway since I heard the chairman wasn't going to be there or the LT. I feel your pain I am just barely getting by myself and I have heard other officers are hurting as well. At this point I really dont know what to say other than start processing or continue processing with other agencies. Eventhough the LT. and SGT.'s keep saying be patient, I just don't see anything changing in the future. What we have now is all we are gonna have remember our primary function is protect the tribe. This is just my take on things.

meeting

I just got word towmorrows meeting is cancelled.... sorry guys guess we'll have to wait and see whats up!

Yeah no big surprise. We all knew this meeting wasnt going to happen. So I guess still no word on our raise or maybe we'll postpone that till next October also.

Like they use to say when I was their, "You have to understand Indian Time", which in my language means an eternity. Back then, when Capt. Mcdonald, Chief Zecca was their it was the same thing. But at least we had some off-duties to include the football games and the Alley. Good luck down their.

Gotta love indian time....next Oct. sounds about right for the raise....oh well f--- it!

question

did Pelosi end up at another agency?

In regards to your meeting? Do you really think that Billy C will no give you something, when for so long you have nothing. THe only reason MPD exists is to keep MDPD and FHP from policing the west end of the county.

divedend

why dont they just share some of that money that comes ever three months. maybe are lovely commish will ask billy to share some of the tribal love. or i will have to marry one of them to pay my mortgage :?:

You can marry Jodi Jim or Louise Jim I heard there single.

I JUST CHECKED DTHE POST AND SEE NOW THERE WAS NO MEETING, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO COPE WITH IT. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE, NO OFF DUTY NO OVERTIME NO RAISE, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LAUGH, AND I'M NOT QUITE SURE IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO TAKING CARE OF THE TRIBE IN A SERIOUS NOTE. . I REALLY WONDER IF THE TRIBE IS AWARE OF OUR FINANCIAL SITUATION. OR BETTER SAID IF THEY EVEN CARE. REMEMBER PEOPLE, EVERYONE LOOKS OUT FOR THEMSELVES BUT WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER. WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT AVENUES OF ESCAPE OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE. I COULD ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF WHEN I SAY IT IS HARD TO GUARD SOMEONE ELSE LIVELY HOOD WHEN MY LIFE IS CRUMBLING BEFORE ME. BILLS KEEP BACKING UP AND STACKING UP ON MY TABLE. CHECK TO CHECK IS HOW WE LIVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR HOW LITTLE WORK WE DO . ITS A GOOD THING THAT EVERY THREE MONTHS WE PROTECT CASH FLOW CAUSE GOD FORBID SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY HAD TO SUFFER. DON'T GET ME WRONG I KNOW IT IS NOT THE COMMUNITY BUT THE TRIBAL LEADERS HAVE TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN LIKE TOMORROW. THIS SITUATION AFFECTS EVERYTHING, STRESS LEVEL AT HOME AND AT WORK = AN OFFICER BEING HURT. AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS WHEN YOU HAVE TO EAT AND YOU OPEN YOUR WALLET AND SEE YOUR LAST 5 DOLLARS AND THINK, HUH I NEED GAS AND A GALLON MILK FOR MY KID . PAY DAY ISN'T FOR ANOTHER WEEK ITS FRUSTRATING . SOMEONE TOLD ME BUDGET YOUR MONEY BETTER AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH LETS DO THE MATH MOST OF HAVE LESS THAN A YEAR ON THE DEPARTMENT TAKE HOME PAY REGULARLY $960 - $1000 A CHECK DEPENDING WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE INSURANCE. WELL RENT MINIMUM $900 LIGHT $300 GROCERIES $200 CAR INSURANCE $140 GAS $100 ( MAKE SURE YOU DRIVE NO WHERE THAT MONTH). AND THAT IS THE BASICS NOT TO MENTION HAVING A SODA AT THE CORNER. PRICE OF MAKING THIS ****ING PLACE HAPPY = PRICELESS, GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK I LIVE IN REALITY WHERE I HAVE TO WORK FOR MY MONEY AND ALL I ASK FOR IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO. COMMISSIONER IF YOU ARE READING THIS ALL I ASK FROM YOU IS TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN YOU ARE THE LINK BETWEEN THE TRIBE AND POLICE DEPARTMENT WELL THEN SHOW THE OFFICERS YOU CARE BY THROWING US A BONE GET US OUR OFF-DUTY BACK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast