Fred
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fred

Fred

Who is Fred? Correct me if I am wrong, but he is NOT a police officer. I thought Oscar was the FOP President?

Re: Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Who??
    Who is Fred? Correct me if I am wrong, but he is NOT a police officer. I thought Oscar was the FOP President?
    You mean Fred the want a Be Cop, that the old Admin. use to let ride every week and wear a uniform w/ a radio..and then would buy dinner for all the cops with FOPA money...You mean that Fred???

Wow, evidently yall are not cops. Fred is a great guy, who is liked by every cop in the department. The reason he is gone is because of arse politicians like you scotty and morons like the administration.

Lets get back to Fred spending FOPA money. He was the reason we had a FOPA. The FOPA was a support for the Police and if you were a civilian member of FOPA it was understood you supported the police as well. We do know however there were members there only for the sake of knowing where the money went, and would complain about how it was spent. Scotty and the commish.

Ahh now to the real reason Fred is gone. RP was brought here with his well know reputation. RP has done exactly what the city wanted, he got rid of the little remaining moral and several of the employees. He destroyed a strong working department that included help from Fred. Problem is RP forgot that he will need a job one of these days, and the reputation he has now will be sure to follow, along with several phone calls.

So now the City can sit back and say wow, we now have a great department that doesnt arrest criminals or write tickets.
    PERFECT

Fred you were a huge asset to this department and none of your friends will ever forget everything you did.

Wow.......
    Fred, quit posting! YOU WERE NEVER a COP.
    Fred, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    You do not speak for the real WMPD.
    I have lost all respect for you. So have A LOT of us!
    Shame on you and your little group.

Quote Originally Posted by What?
    Wow.......
    Finally someone speaks the truth!!!

Fred

Don't worry Fred everyone knows that you have done so much for the W.M. PD. As usual the above posts are probaly from Perez's kiss A-- 5. (or the Mayor)
    Why don't you tell how Perez wanted the FOPA to buy computer cases that could not even be used. (Shouldn't the city buy office equipment?)

Anyway because he was turned down (because he does not control the FOPA money) He tried to start a bunch of lies. Also because you told him no you can't ride.

It is just the same pattern of the Mayor and Police Chief. Lie, Intimidate, Lie, Intimidate.

We all know that FRED is a great guy and an was asset to the city and law enforcement officers. To read the list of items the FOPA purchased for the city is impressive. The city basically got an employee for free on those Fridays. It's too bad that RP basically wanted to control those funds as his own slush fund and stated after he was denied a ridiculous purchase (cumputer bags) I will never ask them for money ever again. WAH WAH WAH WAH :cry:
    To: What? and Finally. It is painfully obvious from the timing of your posts that you are one in the same person. Was this posted while SOMEONE was on-duty? HMMMMM....
    How bogus is it if someone posts as one person and answers that post as another attempting to give the impression that there are more of you out there? Are you again trying to convince the Sun-Sentinel readers that people like you?

I am at a loss for words. What is wrong with people? Fred never thought he was a cop. He only did what he could to help.

So what that he had a uniform type shirt. It didn't match the police uniform, so what is the issue? Granted, I didn't work there long, but every ride-a-long got a radio when they rode when I was there.

Fred did many great things for the department and the officers. Yes, he bought dinner for the guys, so what. I'm sure those dollars were always accounted for. Fred is a wonderful person and deserves recognition for everything he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Former WMPD Cop in Jup
    I am at a loss for words. What is wrong with people? Fred never thought he was a cop. He only did what he could to help.

So what that he had a uniform type shirt. It didn't match the police uniform, so what is the issue? Granted, I didn't work there long, but every ride-a-long got a radio when they rode when I was there.

Fred did many great things for the department and the officers. Yes, he bought dinner for the guys, so what. I'm sure those dollars were always accounted for. Fred is a wonderful person and deserves recognition for everything he has done.
    Fred is and was a great supporter of LAW ENFORCEMENT. Man when we needed anything who was their, FRED. When you needed a dirty task done, who was their, FRED. Man, when we needed an emergency purchase, who was their, FRED. Man, when we needed somebody to cover the STONEWALL FESTIVAL who was their, Fred. Man, we needed somebody to cover a K-9's medical expenses who was their , FRED. Het who was their when we bunked down for hurricanes, FRED.Hey EC and GG, when you needed something for the dive team,dare or bike unit, who was their, FRED.He WAS part of the backbone of the Wilton Manors Police Department, but RP has no use for civilian volunteer's who question his authority. So we (and the community)have suffered a huge loss when Police Chief RP said he has no use for the Wilton Manors Police Department Fraternal Order of Police Associates Lodge # 47.

Quote Originally Posted by What?
    Wow.......
    Fred will always speak for the WMPD because he has been their so many years and will not be intimindated by Chief RP. And I would question that a lot of us have lost respect for him because we have gained respect because of his truthfull comments and not being afraid going against RP. So you think he has a little group. Interesting my friend.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast