Fred - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Fred is good guy
    I got the FOP sticker and form to donate to the police. While I think it is important to support our officers unfortunately Oscar Gonzalez is the president. He is a poor example of an officer, he has a bad attitude, a sense of entitlement, and a huge ego. I'd love to support the FOP but because of Gonzo I will not. Mr. Neely is a good guy and has done a great deal of good for the officers but getting mixed up with Gonzo is bad for getting donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I got the FOP sticker and form to donate to the police. While I think it is important to support our officers unfortunately Oscar Gonzalez is the president. He is a poor example of an officer, he has a bad attitude, a sense of entitlement, and a huge ego. I'd love to support the FOP but because of Gonzo I will not. Mr. Neely is a good guy and has done a great deal of good for the officers but getting mixed up with Gonzo is bad for getting donations.
    Actually I will support the FOPA BECAUSE Gonzo is the president and had the stones to sign the contribution letter with Fred. It was good that at least one Wilton Manors Cop had his or her name on the letter that went to most of the citizens in this f##### upped city. After all, here we are asking the citizens to help us in this "budget" crisis, at least one stood up for the agency, signed his name and did what he was elected to do. Thank you Gonzo for not being intimidated by Chief RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Actually I will support the FOPA BECAUSE Gonzo is the president and had the stones to sign the contribution letter with Fred. It was good that at least one Wilton Manors Cop had his or her name on the letter that went to most of the citizens in this f##### upped city. After all, here we are asking the citizens to help us in this "budget" crisis, at least one stood up for the agency, signed his name and did what he was elected to do. Thank you Gonzo for not being intimidated by Chief RP.
    Give me a frickin break....we have been doing the decals for years. Nothing new...bet not many people could even tell you who signed the letter....why does there always have to be some BS scandle around everything that goes on in the PD?????

Sharon, you are an idiot. How stupid! Intimidation??? Get real.......Gonzo is the FOP President and Fred is the FOPA Pres. Those are the two people who should be signing a letter. Stood up???? How about shut up! Dumb. Dumb, dumb......

Sharon, you are an idiot. How stupid! Intimidation??? Get real.......Gonzo is the FOP President and Fred is the FOPA Pres. Those are the two people who should be signing a letter. Stood up???? How about shut up! Dumb. Dumb, dumb......
    Who signed the letters last year. NOBODY! The Decal program was done because of the INTIMIDATION of our rank and file and abuse of the FOPA President by the Police Chief RP. The decal program went down the toilet because of Police Chief RP and him wanting total control of the money raised by the FOPA for his own, personal use. Now he had to grovel( as he should) to reinstall the program back to the community and let Fred ride again. Shows you a great and large ego by RP can get in the way of doing the right thing for the agency and community.

[quote=Ghost Pine]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fred is good guy":6oi1mcaw
    Who signed the letters last year. NOBODY! The Decal program was done because of the INTIMIDATION of our rank and file and abuse of the FOPA President by the Police Chief RP. The decal program went down the toilet because of Police Chief RP and him wanting total control of the money raised by the FOPA for his own, personal use. Now he had to grovel( as he should) to reinstall the program back to the community and let Fred ride again. Shows you a great and large ego by RP can get in the way of doing the right thing for the agency and community.[/quote:6oi1mcaw]

Contributions are way , way down from previous years. Seems that may be an indication of the support, or lack of, that we have in the community. Lot's of chatter about that 8 million dollar building and only a 6 million dollar bond. And not one shovel in the ground yet. Poor planning.

EGO

It sounds to me like the Police Chief is the one with the big ego. Also that suck up Ed Costello. Since those two have gotten involved with things the place has gone in the CRAPPER. They can sit and look at the blog all day wasting the tax payers money, trying to write some B___ S___ back, to make people think it is not true. Ask most any cop and they will tell you. The Sticker program worked fine until Perez tried to take the money for his own use. Thank God Fred didn't let that happen, but to get back at him RP won't let him ride. (oh ya there was that thing about the computer bags also).Then tried to bad mouth Fred. So if anyone has a bad attitude and a huge EGO it is the Chief and side kick SUCK UP. Gonzo you are a good person, don't let anyone tell you different. You will get much further in the future than these 2.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345