Glock - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock

i know they do that , you wanta bet.

Quote Originally Posted by FRIENDLY TPR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    BRO GO BACK TO MPD SITE LOOSERS
    Who pee'd in your cereal sunshine...ask most of your trainers and even your range master thay all wanted Glocks instead, but like always you are always behind the eight ball on technology and equipment. Oh yeah congrats on your new finger printing tech. only been around since Jesus was a baby.

Oh yeah and learn to spell the word "loser" that way your not such a looooooooser in grammar.
    DUDE , YOU SPELLED "THEY" LIKE THIS-THAY. I JUST HAD TO STOP BY HERE B/C THE FHP SITE IS TOO DEPRESSING. WELL GUYS I GOT TO GO MY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER AND WE ARE GOING TO PLAY "REAL POLICE" IN MY BACKYARD. :lol:
    "real police"???? FHP is nothing more than AAA with a badge. You guy need to come to the county and see what it's like to be a cop not a glorified road ranger.

Lozano?

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamatic
    Glocks are great! Ask William Lozano!!!!!

You want to talk about what Lozano did...Thank god the six officers that took turns didn't have have a Glock huh?

"Miami-Dade Police accused of brutalizing former brother-in-law of Miami-Dade County Mayor"

The child doesn't know a thing about the case. lozano never said it was an accidental discharge kid. he said he jumped out of the way and shot. And if you knew anything about shooting, no cop in the world gets an intentional head shot at a guy going by at 90 miles an hour on a motorcycle. And the jury in orlando, found him not guilty. Now eat a cookie and go to bed child.

Dude.If you find it necessary to speak about past events, at leat get your facts straight.
    You Have mixed the McFuffy incident, 1980 (Kel-Lights) with the Lozano screw-up (Glock)
    Ps.
    Willie Lozano is a great guy, but he is better off out of this line of work.

McDuffie a page for MDPD

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40
    Dude.If you find it necessary to speak about past events, at leat get your facts straight.
    You Have mixed the McFuffy incident, 1980 (Kel-Lights) with the Lozano screw-up (Glock)
    Ps.
    Willie Lozano is a great guy, but he is better off out of this line of work.
    If we are going to cite perhaps the worst civil disturbance to hit Miami-Dade County, let's do it right. It was the Arthur McDuffie disturbances; too many innocent people died as a result of that flare-up! We [MDPD] was so unprepared; so out of the loop, that Miami PD had to rescue our command staff from the 1420 NW 14 Street Building!

Oh, you mean the one where the rioters got past the security desk at the old HQ building and went on to the second floor Homicide Office before they were repelled.
    If you are looking for blame, look no further than the County Manager and the testicularly challenged Director at that time.

Was there, got the T-Shirt!

Glock

My Brother-in-law works up at Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (PBSO).
    The new guys are required to purchase the Glock 22 (.40cal). They can also get the Glock 27 (mini .40cal) as a backup.
    Deputies who already had other weapon systems are grandfathered in, but if they make a new purchase, it must be the Glock (.40cal)

Personally I like the Glock .40, but would rather have the .45cal.

Re: Glock

The new guys are required to purchase the Glock 22 (.40cal). They can also get the Glock 27 (mini .40cal) as a backup.
    Deputies who already had other weapon systems are grandfathered in, but if they make a new purchase, it must be the Glock (.40cal)

When one's life is in the balance, for those that can handle the truth, nothing is better than the "Hard Nine;" the Glock 21 is among the best 45 available!

Re: Glock

When one's life is in the balance, for those that can handle the truth, nothing is better than the "Hard Nine;" the Glock 21 is among the best 45 available!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast