Glock
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock

Glock

I see some MDPD officers now carrying Glocks, is that something new? I never used to see MDPD officers with Glocks.

Should have gone to Glock 20 yrs ago...but as always politics play a role in the decision making.

Bolo Loco

Glocks are great! Ask William Lozano!!!!!

glock

u can blame all the trainers for training officers in the eighties for putting your finger on the trigger before being ready to fire. How many AD had the county had>>>>and the brown gowns do not carry the finest combat a pistol every made

BRO GO BACK TO MPD SITE LOOSERS

mpd needs glock .45 cal and h and k carbines at no cost to the officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Who pee'd in your cereal sunshine...ask most of your trainers and even your range master thay all wanted Glocks instead, but like always you are always behind the eight ball on technology and equipment. Oh yeah congrats on your new finger printing tech. only been around since Jesus was a baby.

Oh yeah and learn to spell the word "loser" that way your not such a looooooooser in grammar.

.45 CALIBER WAS ONCE APPROVED BY ALVAREZ

mpd needs glock .45 cal and h and k carbines at no cost to the officers.
    WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ALVAREZ'S 1999 AUTHORIZATION OF THE .45 CALIBER? SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS LIKE THE BERETTA 8045, SIG SAUER P220, AND OTHER WERE APPROVED TOO! SADLY THOUGH NOT THE GLOCK!

County went to a "special" 9MM sig saur. Costing newbies $800+. Have an in-law who is a county major, and he told me about the "testing" process of this fine weapon. Seem you county mounties are trying a new way to carry a duty weapon. You dragged the Sig 10 MILES behind a county car and then test fired it. That should be a nest tick to fast draw your weapon when facing an armed felon. And the your finger print computer? Nice of you guys to catch up. Miami P D had the first finger print computer IN THE WORLD up and running in 1980. So, your going to a caliber that won't hurt a druggie and after 27 years you get a finger print computer. OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Your the best in the state. In your minds, MAY BE. Oh yes, your SRT? started when in 74 or 75? Miami had one in 68. And the K-9 unit the FAA made you get, that was when, 1979-80 ? Miami and everyone else in the county had one in the 60's. Now bring up the river cops and I will tell you about your chief bobby Gonzalez. You guys still carry the little note books with all the 12 places phone numbers, or now that you HAVE hand held radios is that out of "vogue" ?
    "

Who pee'd in your cereal sunshine...ask most of your trainers and even your range master thay all wanted Glocks instead, but like always you are always behind the eight ball on technology and equipment. Oh yeah congrats on your new finger printing tech. only been around since Jesus was a baby.

Oh yeah and learn to spell the word "loser" that way your not such a looooooooser in grammar.
    DUDE , YOU SPELLED "THEY" LIKE THIS-THAY. I JUST HAD TO STOP BY HERE B/C THE FHP SITE IS TOO DEPRESSING. WELL GUYS I GOT TO GO MY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER AND WE ARE GOING TO PLAY "REAL POLICE" IN MY BACKYARD. :lol:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast