"PARITY" (U know its that time again)

"PARITY" (U know its that time again)

come on every county's doin it now all you bootcamp rookie leos out there don't be haters

Re: "PARITY" (U know its that time again)

Quote Originally Posted by shakindaspoon
    come on every county's doin it now all you bootcamp rookie leos out there don't be haters
    This Roadie has no problem with it. Jail or road makes no difference to me, you are all still my brothers & sisters and I support you all 100%. The problem is that my support is not the one you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This Roadie has no problem with it. Jail or road makes no difference to me, you are all still my brothers & sisters and I support you all 100%. The problem is that my support is not the one you need.
    I'm right there with ya my brother. Why should I get pissed if the detention guys get paid the same as me. More power to ya. From what I hear there is alot of overtime to be had in the jail and you all are definately as short as us on the street. If not more so. Maybe they should let the dual certified deputies from the street work OT in the jail if they want to. Hell, I'm dual certified and have been there and done that with the state before coming here. I'd do it. Let's see, $28 dollars an hour on an off duty job or time and ahalf on OT job that counts towards retirement. You get the idea.

Different job - different pay. I'm sure Pinellas County is hiring.

Dude we all know it's a different job but really, who gives a crap. Why should you and I care what jail deputies make in pay. Really, think about it. I think our job on the street is a heck of alot more important and more dangerous than a sports star and we sure as hell don't make what they do.

With that attitude you should also be saying "if ya don't like the pay here TPD is hiring," well ok. Come on everybody. First thing tomorrow morning lets all us street guys head down to the big blue building downtown and apply at TPD because they pay more.

I don't mean to bust your stones my man but it's 2007. Things change.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Dude we all know it's a different job but really, who gives a crap. Why should you and I care what jail deputies make in pay. Really, think about it. I think our job on the street is a heck of alot more important and more dangerous than a sports star and we sure as hell don't make what they do.

With that attitude you should also be saying "if ya don't like the pay here TPD is hiring," well ok. Come on everybody. First thing tomorrow morning lets all us street guys head down to the big blue building downtown and apply at TPD because they pay more.

I don't mean to bust your stones my man but it's 2007. Things change.
    DITTO Mr. Blog.

ya gotta love da BLOG be safe

**** !!!!!!!!!!! I got a idea Sheriff. If you want to save some money why don't you take the "Take Home Cars"

Yes!! MORE money in our paycheck and you can have the cars... I bet that would free up ALOT of $$$$!