Can you tell me the truth about something please? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guess you are correct

Yeah. A raise and rights are too good for the deputies. It is a waste of time for anyone to talk that way. Law and Order would make a better sheriff. He knows that deputies should stay in their place. Beaten down and broke. Thanks for clearing that up.

Another useless reply that doesn't answer a thing, way to go Morgan lead by example.

At least David Craig has made a killing off of Morgan :shock:

Re: TO: Want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan lied?
    The letter to the Morgan campaign:
    http://www.nwfpba.org/nss-folder/fil...rganletter.pdf

Supporting documentation that shows Morgan is providing FALSE information (aka: lying) to the public.
    http://www.nwfpba.org/news1/article.nhtml?uid=10186

Some people may want to believe in Morgan's rhetoric, but the facts speak for themselves and Morgan has misled (or outright lied to) the public. Can't believe that Morgan would lie in his info-mercials? Well, the PBA will tell you exactly which video and the time frame where Morgan states his lies. Feel free to view his video's and hear the lies for yourself.

Every time I see David Morgan he reminds me of another George Touart. Just another sack of crap seeking to scam something from the taxpayers of Escambia County.
    These two links should definitely be revisited.

Morgan will make a great Sheriff

You people are too full of hostility. I think it's because of jealousy. Morgan is the best candidate for sheriff we've ever had in this county. He has the support of the majority of voters and that will put him in office. He has a clean record and a good education. Likening him to corrupt and ethically challenged failed politicians is just your nifty McNugget last gasp tactic. Morgan is in. McNesby is out. That is it. Revisit that.

If Morgan would lie like that to the PBA during a campaign, imagine how dishonest he would be if he was elected.

Morgan told the truth, dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If Morgan would lie like that to the PBA during a campaign, imagine how dishonest he would be if he was elected.
    You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the crotch. Morgan is sincere, intelligent and has opinions. If you don't like them it doesn't make them lies.

It is apparent the we will have a citizens review board under Morgan. This is not the best way to police a department, a true peer review is a tougher and better way to go. I know that we have fine Deputies on both sides Detention and Enforcement. These Fine People are the only reason that our department has not fallen apart under any administration. Morgan can hide behind his promises if he wants,we know where the problems are and most of us know the solutions. The true problem is Pay Compression, not starting pay. The other problems will remain the same no matter who is in office. Fact is the new Seriff, should one be elected is held hostage for a year on the budget because it will be determined long before the elction. So Mr. Morgan/Mr Craig answer the original 7 questions.

Re: Morgan will make a great Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You people are too full of hostility. I think it's because of jealousy. Morgan is the best candidate for sheriff we've ever had in this county. He has the support of the majority of voters and that will put him in office. He has a clean record and a good education. Likening him to corrupt and ethically challenged failed politicians is just your nifty McNugget last gasp tactic. Morgan is in. McNesby is out. That is it. Revisit that.
    So are you saing he can LIE with the best of them?

Compression

The problem is compression unless you are the one suffering with the pitiful starting pay. Morgan has stated several times that compression can be addressed as well as starting pay. But of course you'd leave that part out of your endless litany of complaints. Deputies deserve better starting pay and they will get it under the coming Morgan administration. No twisting of the story or misdirection can change that fact.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast