Ride Alongs

Thread: Ride Alongs

Ride Alongs

I am very interested in becoming a LEO and was just wondering if this department does ride alongs, and if so what are the steps that I would have to take in order to be able to go on one.

ride alongs

NO!!!!!!!!

STOP going on every PD blog in the county asking for a ridealong. It makes you look like a Police Groupie with an agenda. Leoaffairs is not where u go to do ridealong requests putz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    STOP going on every PD blog in the county asking for a ridealong. It makes you look like a Police Groupie with an agenda. Leoaffairs is not where u go to do ridealong requests putz!!
    It makes me look like some one who is interested in learning how the department works (and if I actually would like to work there) before I apply PUTZ!!!

It makes me look like some one who is interested in learning how the department works (and if I actually would like to work there) before I apply PUTZ!!!
    Actually, you're right. The intial post may have made you look like an interested candidate.

However, the above post makes you look like an idiot (and a putz).

Wannabee. Get the hell out of here.

if your someones old lady you can ride me Mike Mc :wink:

I like to drive fast but right now I get too many tickets, I figuer if I become Popo I wont get any more tickets. Also I dont like to work, I would just rather screw off and let everybody else do my work for me. I am very good at ass-kissing to advance my career. Do you think I am overqualified or will I fit right in. Any advice will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe
    I like to drive fast but right now I get too many tickets, I figuer if I become Popo I wont get any more tickets. Also I dont like to work, I would just rather screw off and let everybody else do my work for me. I am very good at ass-kissing to advance my career. Do you think I am overqualified or will I fit right in. Any advice will be appreciated.
    Come on in. You'll be wearing collar brass in two years.