w - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: w

john

well if you about peaches you msut know about John and Buffalo Lane?

What did John get wacked for? He was there almost ten years?

I surprised that Jodi and Stever have not killed each other with all the coca cola that they snort.

question

is jessica still working there?

Havent heard bout buffalo ln incidents. GP and the commish got into a pissing match over involving a 3-17 which resulted in a 45 of a tribal member, chairman got wind of it and fired him after 13 yrs. Jessica is gone she works for DHL now. Believe it or not Steve was doing good but is back in rehab and Jodi is doing well she has been clean for about 2 yrs now and had the by-pass surgery and has lost about 200 lbs or so.

gp

I am surprised she left, she was making some mad bank, did ward force her to leave

i bet the 45 was involved in a 16

i rember when they would piss through their dividend in a weekend and looking to borrow money come next week. Steve I liked, Jodi was always a nasty girl

any idea where john ended up? i told him to dip a long time ago, cops at MPD are easy to replace according to Billy C.

Are you guys talking about wildlife J.J. If so, I'm really sorry to hear that he got canned. J.J. was a nice guy. Had some good times up in the Alley.

Nope ward had nothing to do with her leaving she just got a better job making more cash. Still waiting on tox. report from ME still not sure if 16 or not but I believe it is possible. By the way guest no it is not J.J. he just recently resigned and went to Miami Gardens PD. were talking about pelosi.

jj did not get canned he left for bigger and better ive known jj for a short time but he is a super cool guy

Well, Pelosi getting fired was a long time coming. If you worked with him as long as I have you would know half the stupid sh*t he's done. Doing one dumb thing earned him the nickname FNG, I should know I gave him that name. But in all honesty I liked John he was good guy, but as a cop he left a lot to be desired.

I know I've done enough stupid shit too, but at least I was offduty. Live and learn. Good luck to you John. :snicker:

question

is dwayne billie still working as a Officer?

yes he is....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast