w - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: w

question

I know dwayne is from a diffent clan but, why cant he do the right thing for us and appeal to the general council? It is not like they are going to fire him?

Duane and the Commissioner are in the same Clan the problem is the Business Council which is before the General Council. There is no easy resolution to our problem, except look else where for employment.

Why don't guys ask me in person? If you guys don't know that just because I'm tribal doesn't mean that I get special treatment. There's a lot of politics involved to. I've been through enough sh*t in the dept. to prove most of you wrong that all tribal members get special treatment. My point is I was the chief's #1 target to take out. If you don't believe me ask a few of the one's who have been here a while. I'm not crying around so don't take this wrong way

My point is even as a tribal member no one listens to me or believes me. I don't know if you guys believe me or not, but I have voiced my opinion to the council. They just ignore me, unless it affects them.

The bottom line is I really don't know what going on and I agree with the Mod.. Start applying and see what happeneds.

Remember if you want to know something ask me in person.

DB

crownandcoke

well there DB I owe you a huble apology. My bad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123