LORD MALLORY VS THE KNUCKLE DRAGGERS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LORD MALLORY VS THE KNUCKLE DRAGGERS

LOOKS LIKE THE GLOVES ARE OFF AT LPD WHEN IT COMES TO LORD MALLORY.
    I WOULD HOPE THAT WE ARENT GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE BY BATTLING AGAINST LORD MALLORY.
    WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CHIEF OBVIOUSLY ISNT GOING TO TAKE OUR SIDE WHEN IT COMES TO A BATTLE WITH THE GREAT LORD MALLORY.
    I CAN ONLY HOPE ONE DAY THAT I CAN BE EDUCATED ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND JUST ONE OF LORD MALLORYS EMAILS.

IS LORD MALLORY IS SO FAR ABOVE US THEN WHY IS HE A LAWYER AT A LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. KINDA LIKE THE SUPPLIERS OF YOUR VEST, THE LOWEST BIDDER ALWAYS WINS.

SPEAKING OF IN A NUTSHELL.....WHERES TED JACOBSON WHEN YOU NEED HIM.....

Looks like evryone is in agreement about what was written about Lord Mallory". So why is Harry Katt (who is not even his captain) targeting the brother officer that wrote it? I heard he told Tom Day to find something to write him up on. Didn't Harry use to be a cop? Can't Tom Day, who is senior to Katt, stand up to him? Who really is in charge?

One word:

FAMILY

LA COSA NOSTRA

IM SURE PEG LEG, JESSE JACKSON AND LEATHER FACE HAVE ALREADY SECURED OUR BROTHER OFFICERS FATE.

ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS FOR THEM TO FIND A SPINELESS MINION TO DO THE PAPERWORK.

ONCE AGAIN ITS PROVEN THAT SOME CITIZENS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OFFICERS AT LPD.

LORD MALLORY, FEEL FREE TO GO DOWN TO KEITH BENNETTS OFFICE( I KNOW ITS ON THE SECOND FLOOR BUT YOU CAN MAKE IT) AND CHECK OUT A CAR. FEEL FREE TO RIDE AROUND AND DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE ON THE CITIZENS OF LAKELAND. IM SURE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF NOT JUST SIT UPSTAIRS AND BOSS POOR KIM AROUND, IM SURE THATS MUCH EASIER.

You know the sad thing is the Third Floor will end up making a big deal out of this. It's great to know that our administration will stand up, target, and punish the officer responsible for attacking one of the gods from up above in an e-mail. It's not like this officer shot his issued firearm in public off duty or made dope disappear. I mean stuff like that is a deskable offense, but this e-mail was outrageous officer conduct. This e-mail will tarnish the reputation of LPD. What a freakin joke, where is their sense of humor. Lighten up, Mallory is an idiot and the officer said what we all think. Stay Safe Brothers and Sisters.

Boy, reading these blogs, it is so apparent that you guys have a problem with superiority. Any more of a response to your childish rantings isn't worth it. And, by they way, I don't work on the 3rd floor.

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST42
    Boy, reading these blogs, it is so apparent that you guys have a problem with superiority. Any more of a response to your childish rantings isn't worth it. And, by they way, I don't work on the 3rd floor.
    YOU GOT IT RIGHT NITWIT, WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SUPERIORITY. THIS SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH AUTHORITY, WHICH IS THE POWER TO DELEGATE ORDERS. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM FOLLOWING ORDERS BUT WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GOD COMPLEX DEMONSTRATED BY THE LEGAL ADVISOR. SINCE YOU FEEL THAT HE IS SUPERIOR TO YOU MIGHT I SUGGEST YOU SEEK SOME COUNSELING FOR YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX. AND BY THE WAY, DOESN'T HIS TITLE IMPLY THAT HE IS HERE TO PROVIDE ADVICE. WE WILL CALL WHEN WE NEED IT, IN THE MEANTIME COULD YOU PLEASE STOP LITTERING IN OUR E-MAIL. WE ARE DEVELOPING CARPEL TUNNEL FROM HAVING TO PRESS THE DELETE BUTTON SO MUCH.

Need I say more about people with issues... You guys have the inferiority complex - Your childish rants says it all. You guys are an embarrassment to LPD. No you are an embarrassment to law enforcement. Yes there are superiors - leaders - authority figures - WHATEVER label you want to choose - You guys OBVIOUSLY have a problem with people that are higher educated than you are and that don't kiss your little butts all the time. You guys actually have to answer to higher ups !! WOW !! You guys are obviously looking for a Yes-man - to your pathetic whining.

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST42
    Need I say more about people with issues... You guys have the inferiority complex - Your childish rants says it all. You guys are an embarrassment to LPD. No you are an embarrassment to law enforcement. Yes there are superiors - leaders - authority figures - WHATEVER label you want to choose - You guys OBVIOUSLY have a problem with people that are higher educated than you are and that don't kiss your little butts all the time. You guys actually have to answer to higher ups !! WOW !! You guys are obviously looking for a Yes-man - to your pathetic whining.
    Please go back to shuffling your papers from one side of the desk to the other and stay off of this site which is designed to be used by LEO's. It is quite obvious you are not one and your 2 cents is neither wanted or needed. The last time I checked the T/O Lord Mallory is not in my chain of command and we who put our a** on the line every day do not appreciate when civilians are given preferential treatment over us, regardless of what their title is. And lastly you are the one who is the embarrassment, not only to the agency but mostly to yourself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast