hiring
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hiring

hiring

If you were looking for a police job at an agency north of Atlanta - which one(s) would you recommend and why?

Stay put, we don't need your kind in these parts. We have read your forums and think you all are a bunch of cry babies in Florida. We are still a brotherhood in these parts and don't need your kind of thinking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Stay put, we don't need your kind in these parts. We have read your forums and think you all are a bunch of cry babies in Florida. We are still a brotherhood in these parts and don't need your kind of thinking here.
    As a South Florida Cop I have to say "Hell Yea". All I work with is a bunch of whiny babies who need to have the butts wiped for them.

I have also been a cop in southwest Florida now for 12 years. I am from Georgia and want to move back. For some reason the cops here have no loyalty and I agree with the previous post that they are a bunch of babies.

So what are some good GA agencies to look at? Any of them paying in the 40's with prior law enforcement experience? Thanks.

I have also been a cop in southwest Florida now for 12 years. I am from Georgia and want to move back. For some reason the cops here have no loyalty and I agree with the previous post that they are a bunch of babies.
    TRY WATCHING THE NEWS THE SAME BACK STABBING CRAP GOES ON IN ATLANTA.. LIKE OUR SPEEDING MAJOR GETTING STOPPED BY ONE OF OUR HEAT CARS ON I-75 AND THE TAPE MAKES NATIONAL NEWS.. OR THE DEKALB SGT ARRESTED BY HIS OWN DEPT AT PERMITER MALL ON DUI CHARGES AND THE VIDEO MAKING IT ALL OVER THE NEWS.. OR HOWABOUT THE OTHER DEKALB SGT GETTING ARRESTED FOR DUI BY DORAVILLE PD AND THEY HAVE A HUGE STORY ABOUT IT BECAUSE ASKED THE ARRESTING OFFICER FOR SOME COURTESY BECAUSE HE IS A COP.. LETS NOT FOR GET ABOUT THE NEW CLAYTON COUNTY SHERIFF THAT FIRED ALL THE WHITE DEPUTIES BECASUE HE IS A RACIST. OR THE FORMER DEKALB PD CHIEF WHO WAS RECENTLY FIRED BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST...

YOU DONT EVEN WANT ME TO GET STARTED ON APD WITH CHIEF PENNIGTON. I SEEN MORE COPS GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY OTHER COPS IN ATL THEN ANYWHERE ELSE. ATL MORAL IS SO BAD THAT THEY HAVE TO FLY HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO TRY TO RECRUIT PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES BECAUSE NOBODY IN GA STAYES WITH THEM. BUT NO YOUR RIGHT THERES NO WHINNING AND BACK STABBING HERE!!! WHERE A HUGE BROTHER HOOD JUST DONT CHANNEL 2 ACTION NEWS!!!!!!!!! ops: ops:

Quote Originally Posted by HUH
    TRY WATCHING THE NEWS THE SAME BACK STABBING CRAP GOES ON IN ATLANTA.. LIKE OUR SPEEDING MAJOR GETTING STOPPED BY ONE OF OUR HEAT CARS ON I-75 AND THE TAPE MAKES NATIONAL NEWS.. OR THE DEKALB SGT ARRESTED BY HIS OWN DEPT AT PERMITER MALL ON DUI CHARGES AND THE VIDEO MAKING IT ALL OVER THE NEWS.. OR HOWABOUT THE OTHER DEKALB SGT GETTING ARRESTED FOR DUI BY DORAVILLE PD AND THEY HAVE A HUGE STORY ABOUT IT BECAUSE ASKED THE ARRESTING OFFICER FOR SOME COURTESY BECAUSE HE IS A COP.. LETS NOT FOR GET ABOUT THE NEW CLAYTON COUNTY SHERIFF THAT FIRED ALL THE WHITE DEPUTIES BECASUE HE IS A RACIST. OR THE FORMER DEKALB PD CHIEF WHO WAS RECENTLY FIRED BECAUSE HE IS A RACIST...

YOU DONT EVEN WANT ME TO GET STARTED ON APD WITH CHIEF PENNIGTON. I SEEN MORE COPS GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY OTHER COPS IN ATL THEN ANYWHERE ELSE. ATL MORAL IS SO BAD THAT THEY HAVE TO FLY HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO TRY TO RECRUIT PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES BECAUSE NOBODY IN GA STAYES WITH THEM. BUT NO YOUR RIGHT THERES NO WHINNING AND BACK STABBING HERE!!! WHERE A HUGE BROTHER HOOD JUST DONT CHANNEL 2 ACTION NEWS!!!!!!!!! ops: ops:
    Hold on. That is slanderous. The Clayton County Sheriff did not fire all the white Deputies. In fact, tell the truth. Many of the Deputies he fired were black females.

I know your type. You think all the blacks inATlanta are racists right?

If you are looking for an agency north of Atlanta that would start you out in the mid 40's, I would suggest Sandy Springs. I think their website is www.sandyspringsga.org The city of Milton may still be hiring as well. I don't know many pro's or cons about these departments.

How about Forsyth and Hall County SO?

Hall / Forsyth Counties

Both Forsyth and Hall County are good agencies. Both growing like crazy..If you are from a fast pace city down south, you will need to get used to the slower pace. Hall County Sheriff is well liked and they have a lot of equipment. Also hiring many LEO's this up coming year. The guys I have met at Hall County are real nice and very much family. Look at retirement benefits.. I here Forsyth doesnt have one, but not positive, check for yourself. Police work in Ga is different and dont dare mention a Union or you will be gone !. If you are here for the long haul, put both agencies side by side and compare all benefit packages. Cherokee County Sheriff is also well liked and he is very progressive in his training ! It seems like P/O's are much more respected in Georgia than Florida.. and they come across as professionals. Good luck, hope to hook up some day !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast