hiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hiring

South of Tampa. I have heard to not mention unions. We have a Union here and besides the facts of the Union negotiating raises, and making sure departments follow disciplinary procedures they really aren't that much help. Chiefs and Sheriffs here can still do what they want as far as discipline goes and if you don't like it you can fight which might takes you several years.
    There is really no blue line here and I am tired of how officers do each other here.

I agree..they are good for taking your monthly dues.. good luck. If you need anything up this way, let me know. I will check back soon.

Re: hiring

does anyone know anything about Dooley County GA? I have seen them on cops a few times and they look like they dont play. I cannot find anything about them on the net though. Thanks and be safe out there.

I am a Georgia cop turned Florida cop and now back to a Georgia cop..I love it on the North end!

There are very few places in GA that pay well. Alpharetta pays its master officers 72k a year (must have been there 7 years), Johns Creek, Milton, and Sandy Springs all pay excellent and there is a true brotherhood there.
    Stay away from Atlanta, Dekalb, or any agencies in Dekalb. Lots of political crap, back stabbing, reverse racism etc.
    Hall County, Forsyth, Cherokee Sheriff's Offices are all great places to work, but the pay isnt better than anywhere else.
    There are a few decent places in Gwinnett but the county is having financial problems.
    Dooly County is a very rural area, deputies start at 11 dollars an hour, this is the case with most counties in GA as most of GA is VERY rural.

The wealthy areas of north Atlanta are the way to go, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs, etc. Good luck though, they are hard to get on with.

Yall need to come off that BS about convicted felons or yall never gonna get enough brothers to fight the racism yall got.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123