TROOPER WHO CITES COPS - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: TROOPER WHO CITES COPS

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Fl Deputy
    Dude where do you get that mentality? The guy might save your but one day. Ive stopped *a* Geogia deputy on vacation who told me they would write me in their state. That was just his personality. I just said good for you welcome to Florida. Were better than that. Why would you let someone get to you like that. That my friend is in-experience and that will wear off eventually.

Loose that attitude that you need to wirte a cop. Its not gonna get you promoted or make you any friends. Peace out
    Dude, where did you learn how to write? If you want to educate the guy on P.C., at least edit your posts.

Please review bolded words above to see a few of your mistakes. Also, please learn the use of a question mark.
    The two typos were out of being in a rush and not because I am illiterate. I fully support and endorse the actions of the GP. Please accept my apology for misspelling grief and harassment.
    The GPD appreciates the grammar self-policing that takes place on this website, and notes there has been an 83% reduction in the improper use of you're/your on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2009
    Quote Originally Posted by another 2 victims in the family
    1st he wrote my sister and would not return my phone calls this was over a year ago. And then an Orange County Deputy fell victim to him a few months back. LEO's be careful driving around the Tampa area... Vetrines expressway 45 zone BE REALLY CAREFUL!!!!!! They were both full boat, OUCH!!!

I believe it is "Veteran's Expressway", and if you're sister was speeding, she probably deserved the ticket. Tell your sister to slow down genius!
    Make that an 82.5% reduction.

You are right, it is the Veteran's Expressway. Good job!! And you are also right that my sister deserved the ticket. She was doing 15 over in the 45 zone where it just turned from 55. I would write a ticket for 15 over there too, easy tickets. But atleast I would call back another State Trooper and see what he wants. She does know better since her husband works for FWC, I work with FHP, and she is a nurse at Tampa General. Who knows maybe I was calling to say sorry or had a quick question? Thanks, atleast you are out writing tickets when you are not working crashes. Good job.

I am a 25 year trooper and have never and will never write another LEO. I have had some real jackazzes but I won't write them because they will have my name on their yellow (okay a white 8.5' x 11") to show around to their department about what I jerk I was. Instead, I have called friends of mine who work at the jackazz officer's agency and tell them all about what the guy did. Much better for him to get greif and harrassment from his own supervisors and fellow officers than a ticket from me.
    I agree with you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1+1=2
    You are right, it is the Veteran's Expressway. Good job!! And you are also right that my sister deserved the ticket. She was doing 15 over in the 45 zone where it just turned from 55. I would write a ticket for 15 over there too, easy tickets. But atleast I would call back another State Trooper and see what he wants. She does know better since her husband works for FWC, I work with FHP, and she is a nurse at Tampa General. Who knows maybe I was calling to say sorry or had a quick question? Thanks, atleast you are out writing tickets when you are not working crashes. Good job.

I can't believe how many crybabies are on this site. Dude it's a ticket, tell her to do traffic school.

CAN ANYONE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS ANYMORE?

I can't believe how many crybabies are on this site. Dude it's a ticket, tell her to go to traffic school.

CAN ANYONE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS ANYMORE?
    Exactly! It is a citation for God's sake; pay the fine and stop the whining. Over the years, my wife, daughter and self have received citations for conducting traffic violations and have I paid the fine. I did not call the cop at his office to whininglike a child, nor did I bad mouth him or her for doing their job.

Trooper Clarence WIlliams, Trooper Tony Parnell and others (troopers, deputies, and city police officers) are doing their job and I appreciate them for doing it. As a matter of fact, I want them to do it cause if their are no results for bad acts, then a certain few will constantly misbehave. If you catch me speeding, which you will one day cause I do speed, I will be respectful and pay the fine; No Whining, No Bad mouthing, and No Threats.

Go look in the mirror - get some Big Boy shorts out of the drawer - and put them on.

Why would you call to say you're sorry? You're not making any sense and I'm glad the Trooper didn't call you back. Probably realized you were an idiot and didn't want to waste his time.

You were just trying to get you're sister out of a speeding ticket and got pissed because he didn't call you back.

My apologies. I meant "your" instead of "you're". :cop:

I am a 25 year trooper and have never and will never write another LEO. I have had some real jackazzes but I won't write them because they will have my name on their yellow (okay a white 8.5' x 11") to show around to their department about what I jerk I was. Instead, I have called friends of mine who work at the jackazz officer's agency and tell them all about what the guy did. Much better for him to get greif and harrassment from his own supervisors and fellow officers than a ticket from me.
    Since when did doing your job and not taking any sh*t from anyone for doing it mean you were a jerk? Why does telling someone (whether a civilian or on/off duty LEO) to 'stand down' when they are trying to demean while you are doing your job you make you a bad person? When someone starts acting like a "jackazz" as you called it to me when I've stopped them for something THEY did, they just kicked 'professional courtesy' out the door. You get as much as you give. Maybe if more of us started acting like 'troopers' and starting standing up for ourselves when we're in the right instead of worrying what everyone thinks about us, it would give other law enforcement agencies something to REALLY gripe about with us instead of the petty B.S. they pick at now. Hell, if other LEOs think so little of us (as they indicate on their AND our boards) then what have troopers got to lose?

Since when did doing your job and not taking any sh*t from anyone for doing it mean you were a jerk? Why does telling someone (whether a civilian or on/off duty LEO) to 'stand down' when they are trying to demean while you are doing your job you make you a bad person? When someone starts acting like a "jackazz" as you called it to me when I've stopped them for something THEY did, they just kicked 'professional courtesy' out the door. You get as much as you give. Maybe if more of us started acting like 'troopers' and starting standing up for ourselves when we're in the right instead of worrying what everyone thinks about us, it would give other law enforcement agencies something to REALLY gripe about with us instead of the petty B.S. they pick at now. Hell, if other LEOs think so little of us (as they indicate on their AND our boards) then what have troopers got to lose?

A zone partner of mine wrote a speeding ticket once and the big guy was polite as could be. He admitted he was speeding and took his medicine. After the ticket was written, he started to talking to my zone partner some more. As it turns out, he was a Trooper from CT. Never complained and took his ticket...since he didn't have a gun he didn't pull the old "For your information, I have my service weapon" routine (which is fine with me) or the dreaded "I'm on the job". He didn't mention his job until after the ticket.

Point of story: The CT Trooper knew he messed up as a motorist, took his ticket, but still was a big enough man to have a casual conversation afterwards (talked about the departments and stuff like that). To me that is a ethically sound police officer (hard to find anymore). When he screwed up, he took it, but did not get hot and bothered over it.

Some of the people around here need to do some soul searching. How many times have you, your sister, your whoever, did something wrong and never got caught? So on the 50th time they actually were caught and received a ticket. Big deal.

It's as sad as the people you stop and they lie so bad and say "This is the first time I ever sped". Yeah, right.

An Orlando Sergeant tagged me on Colonial Drive about 15 years ago, and I rarely even think about it anymore. He did gush with professional courtesy when he presented me with a seatbelt citation, in lieu of a real ticket.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast