New uniforms$$$$$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Yesterdays Lhill Shooting

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 6969
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fashion Police":1xvmbma7
    Did anyone watch the shooting coverage on TV yesterday afternoon? The one thing that stood out was that there were tons of cops and deputies there all hunkered down behind cars, trees, and walls and the one's who stood out like sore thumbs was the guys in white uniform shirts al a BSO. I saw many in dark uniforms, but they definately were blending in better than the BSO guys. If I'm a bad guy and I'm in the situation like that on TV yesterday I going to take a pot shot at all the white shirts as they are like a neon sigh, "SHOOT ME." Would someone with some tactical knowledge, skills and abilities just look at the video from yesterday and see what I mean. If that does not prove the point to get away from white uniforms then nothing odes. Pull the tape from all the local media and prove the point. Maybe IUPA should do this to prove they are really working for us. The PBA definaely will not get involved in this fight.

WE NEED DARK UNIFORMS!!!!!!
    Please give us dark uniforms or allow us to wear blacks on patrol if we choose.
    Yeah...blacks on patrol....real professional....grow up rookie!!! Put away your toy soldiers and learn to be a real cop[/quote:1xvmbma7]

LAPD wears black, don't they?

[quote=Homey the Clown][quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest 6969":2ey6udef
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fashion Police":2ey6udef
    Did anyone watch the shooting coverage on TV yesterday afternoon? The one thing that stood out was that there were tons of cops and deputies there all hunkered down behind cars, trees, and walls and the one's who stood out like sore thumbs was the guys in white uniform shirts al a BSO. I saw many in dark uniforms, but they definately were blending in better than the BSO guys. If I'm a bad guy and I'm in the situation like that on TV yesterday I going to take a pot shot at all the white shirts as they are like a neon sigh, "SHOOT ME." Would someone with some tactical knowledge, skills and abilities just look at the video from yesterday and see what I mean. If that does not prove the point to get away from white uniforms then nothing odes. Pull the tape from all the local media and prove the point. Maybe IUPA should do this to prove they are really working for us. The PBA definaely will not get involved in this fight.

Yeah...blacks on patrol....real professional....grow up rookie!!! Put away your toy soldiers and learn to be a real cop[/quote:2ey6udef]

LAPD wears black, don't they?[/quote:2ey6udef]

This is Fl. not Ca. Who cares what LAPD wears??????!!!!

I dont care what color they are.I just need a bigger shirt!

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 6969
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fashion Police":fqnkw1y3

Yeah...blacks on patrol....real professional....grow up rookie!!! Put away your toy soldiers and learn to be a real cop[/quote:fqnkw1y3]

For your info I'm a 20 + deputy.

Well then do us all a favor. Retire!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by new guy
    Well then do us all a favor. Retire!!!!!!!!
    I'm a 20 year deputy as well and I am sure I'm more of a deputy than you rookie. I have earned my right to speak out against the white uniform. I have been there done that and use the t-shirt as a rag to clean my gun. So maybe if you shut your pie hole and listened like I did when I was younger you may actually learn something. Just a thought. I know we need rookies, but we also need veterans. Please respect your elders. I know may who have earned it and may even still go out every day or night and continue to earn respect. :evil:

If the public feels intimidated by black BDU's and a black Tshirt with an outer vest, then that's exactly what we should be wearing. The problem is that the public is not intimidated. We need every advantage including psychological.

I saw Vince Massey in shorts the not too long ago at the service center! Who told him to wear shorts? There should be a law against that. Come on bro...

I Agree

Quote Originally Posted by I dont have a user name
    If the public feels intimidated by black BDU's and a black Tshirt with an outer vest, then that's exactly what we should be wearing. The problem is that the public is not intimidated. We need every advantage including psychological.
    You are so right. A bad guy sizes you up as soon as you exit the car. If you do not have command presence than he may try you. We need to intimidate the bad guys every chance we get. We must take back the streets from the scum who currently have the control.

How about a pink tutu with ballerina slippers?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast