Own Union/Association Charter

Own Union/Association Charter

Why not start our own organization like most local city departments do. City of Fort Lauderdale has their own Police Officers Association, Davie has their own FOP Association.

Need we go on. Davie's officers are their own President, Vice President, and more. They are elected by the officers within, and have lawyers on retainer. Just food for thought.

With IUPA we will be forming our own association. Only we, the Deputies
    will be able to vote on our President, Vice President, Secretary,Treasurer.
    We run the union. The Association is totally controlled by us, the Deputies. Remember, IUPA stands for International Union of Police
    ASSOCIATIONS.

Re: Own Union/Association Charter

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Why not start our own organization like most local city departments do. City of Fort Lauderdale has their own Police Officers Association, Davie has their own FOP Association.

Need we go on. Davie's officers are their own President, Vice President, and more. They are elected by the officers within, and have lawyers on retainer. Just food for thought.
    We are starting our own organization. Weare goping to have our own IUPA chapter. Local 6020 I believe. A chapter of BSO, for BSO, by BSO.

Vote IUPA.

We will have our own Charter under IUPA, International Union of Police Associations. Our Local will be Local 6020.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    We will have our own Charter under IUPA, International Union of Police Associations. Our Local will be Local 6020.
    GREAT and Thanks for the update, the news hasn't been really speading good. I know the basics, but think that we should really target the area of our own.

I thank you for taking the time to inform Deputies.