D.L.E. Memo

Thread: D.L.E. Memo

D.L.E. Memo

Has everyone seen the memo dated 9/28/07, "Union Workplace Solicitation?" Four pages of instructions on what we can and can't do regarding the discussion of the up-coming election. This is a MUST read for all. The BSO command has spoken! Be sure to seek out and read this piece of literary excellence. Coming to a district near you soon.

Re: D.L.E. Memo

Quote Originally Posted by No It's Not Me Again
    Has everyone seen the memo dated 9/28/07, "Union Workplace Solicitation?" Four pages of instructions on what we can and can't do regarding the discussion of the up-coming election. This is a MUST read for all. The BSO command has spoken! Be sure to seek out and read this piece of literary excellence. Coming to a district near you soon.
    Do you mean Danny Wright's Do's and Don't's on dealing with unions?

Re: D.L.E. Memo

Quote Originally Posted by No It's Not Me Again
    And don't forget to cross reference that memo with federal labor laws regarding union elections, because IUPA won't forget to.

I wonder how many books he had to go through to copy someone elses writting. The man is a fool. Don't tell me what I can or can't do Danny Boy "this ain't Cincinnati "