all these stupid posts

all these stupid posts

hi, everyone.
    I am a police officer, or at least I wear a police uniform (yes I love my shorts ops: ). I work, or should I say show up to 451 nw 70 th terr Five times a week I think I even work a detail here and there. I spend ALL of my free time on leo affairs. I stir the pot by basing the SWAT team, my supervisors, my department, and fellow co-workers. I call these people out by name all the while I hide by using "guest" or any other sweet little screen name I can think of.

OH :shock: hold on (10-23) I just saw my neighbor park his pickup truck on his swale . I have to call my local police department to report him (ANONOMOUS of course).

O.K. I am back. Oh by the way that is my second hobbie, calling in bullshit anonomous calls to the police. I am also the one who comes up with all of the stupid who are the best cops, worst supervisors, etc. etc. I also wish I had the courage to post on this site while using my real name or by making my identity known. But then again that would take honor and integrity and It was all used up when I had my pre employment meeting with the chief some time ago. That and I might get beat up. No, NO, it is far to easy to stir the pot and air out all of my departments dirty laundry for everyone including the media to read. You know it has never dawned on me that when I call some one out by name without identifing myself, that some one else might think I am that person when I am seen in my police car. I also love to stir the pot during times of difficulty. Like the time I started bashing officers while at the same time a BSO deputy was murdered and 4 Metros were shot.
    My third hobbie is keeping track of A-73's leave status. I hide and I do mean hide behind my first amendment right to freedom of speech (AKA stupitity). I still have not gotten the concept of the difference between trash talk and free speech or constructive well articulated opinion. I also take pride that I have spent more time writting on LEO AFFAIRS than writting arrest PCs. Well I have to go now MR GUEST, ANONOMOUS, CUTE UNWITTY SCREEN NAME has to think up of some other stupid topic or some one else to bash. LOVE MR ANONOMOUS :P

The following is a retorical entry. The truth is, is that this site could be used for good and recognizing good officers. But god forbid. This post is dedicated to the few OFFICERS who have either posted on this site with their identities or tried to use this site for good. I have posted on this site a few times in the past and identified myself every time. After reading this a few of you will or should be able to determine who I am. Stay safe out there brothers and sisters [/b]

I loved this post I am sure that there are alot of us that feel the same way. Remember"PVT. Santiago died because he had no honor" :lol:

Re: all these stupid posts

Quote Originally Posted by who am i ?
    hi, everyone.
    I am a police officer, or at least I wear a police uniform (yes I love my shorts ops: ). I work, or should I say show up to 451 nw 70 th terr Five times a week I think I even work a detail here and there. I spend ALL of my free time on leo affairs. I stir the pot by basing the SWAT team, my supervisors, my department, and fellow co-workers. I call these people out by name all the while I hide by using "guest" or any other sweet little screen name I can think of.

OH :shock: hold on (10-23) I just saw my neighbor park his pickup truck on his swale . I have to call my local police department to report him (ANONOMOUS of course).

O.K. I am back. Oh by the way that is my second hobbie, calling in bullshit anonomous calls to the police. I am also the one who comes up with all of the stupid who are the best cops, worst supervisors, etc. etc. I also wish I had the courage to post on this site while using my real name or by making my identity known. But then again that would take honor and integrity and It was all used up when I had my pre employment meeting with the chief some time ago. That and I might get beat up. No, NO, it is far to easy to stir the pot and air out all of my departments dirty laundry for everyone including the media to read. You know it has never dawned on me that when I call some one out by name without identifing myself, that some one else might think I am that person when I am seen in my police car. I also love to stir the pot during times of difficulty. Like the time I started bashing officers while at the same time a BSO deputy was murdered and 4 Metros were shot.
    My third hobbie is keeping track of A-73's leave status. I hide and I do mean hide behind my first amendment right to freedom of speech (AKA stupitity). I still have not gotten the concept of the difference between trash talk and free speech or constructive well articulated opinion. I also take pride that I have spent more time writting on LEO AFFAIRS than writting arrest PCs. Well I have to go now MR GUEST, ANONOMOUS, CUTE UNWITTY SCREEN NAME has to think up of some other stupid topic or some one else to bash. LOVE MR ANONOMOUS :P

The following is a retorical entry. The truth is, is that this site could be used for good and recognizing good officers. But god forbid. This post is dedicated to the few OFFICERS who have either posted on this site with their identities or tried to use this site for good. I have posted on this site a few times in the past and identified myself every time. After reading this a few of you will or should be able to determine who I am. Stay safe out there brothers and sisters [/b]
    This was never said better.

That is very Funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

useless smack

And it's still flowing just as fast as ever. Real shame for sure. Good post however

You just stirred the pot by reposting a thred from October. Duh...

Re: all these stupid posts

Quote Originally Posted by who am i ?
    hi, everyone.

wow talented, you realize anyone can cut and paste.
    stop using other peoples posts