Nice Going Rich - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nice Going Rich

Yeah how is that? Maybe that's one of my "perks" megatron says I have :P

I JUST HOPE HILL LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS! MAYBE HE WILL GROW UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE. ????????????????????????? 44 IS NO SPRING CHICKEN!

SCum Hill

The truth is Richard B Hill is a disgrace to the human race Richard B Hill has children who will grow up to find ouit that there corrupt ignorant uniform thug father was a embaresment to the law enforcement community and the whole of Manatee county Richard B Hill has no moral value or any artistic talent Richard B Hill is a crack user and diseased crack whore user

A good guy

I always liked Hill. When I worked at BPD Hill was pretty stand-up. He could be a little mean if he thought yu were trying to screw him. But what the hell try to screw me over and see what happens.

Re: SCum Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Real Story
    The truth is Richard B Hill is a disgrace to the human race Richard B Hill has children who will grow up to find ouit that there corrupt ignorant uniform thug father was a embaresment to the law enforcement community and the whole of Manatee county Richard B Hill has no moral value or any artistic talent Richard B Hill is a crack user and diseased crack whore user
    To say any thing other than Richard B Hill was nothing but scum for 20 years is to connect yourself with thr corrupot trash thug.
    moran, thig.
    He wronfully arrested people committed acts of violence. Ran red lights. almost killing people. He Used diseased prostitues for sexual acts. He used crack on and off duty He lied on P.C.A. he lied on internal affairs investigations, He is one of the reasons that honrable citizens have no respect or trust for BPD

Hill is a Scum Bag that was FINALLY weeded out!!! He is Immoral, a Liar a cheat and an overall burden to society!! If I had only reported what I saw him do over a decade ago he would probably have been gone then. Hindsight is 20 20 but he was always protected and covered for by his buddies like Davis and Tim Smith. It is great to see everything crumbling now and hopefully this is just the beginning of the end to this whole group of degenerate dirt bag's with arrest powers. Only a handful of these clowns left and then maybe things will improve then.

BPD still worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Thats right
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Story
    To say any thing other than Richard B Hill was nothing but scum for 20 years is to connect yourself with thr corrupot trash thug.
    moran, thig.
    He wronfully arrested people committed acts of violence. Ran red lights. almost killing people. He Used diseased prostitues for sexual acts. He used crack on and off duty He lied on P.C.A. he lied on internal affairs investigations, He is one of the reasons that honrable citizens have no respect or trust for BPD

Re: Harvey..........

Quote Originally Posted by YouWontGuessWhoIAm
    Quote Originally Posted by It will come out...
    It will come out that Chief Razz knew before Hill resigned........He thinks it wont matter after he leaves, but it will for the POLICE DEPARTMENT...Bring Harvey back now, and make it right!!!!
    Said It A long Time Ago, Ill say it again. I know harvey is a great officer, and human being and truly cares deeply about the citizens he served as well as the dept. He was framed, why cant anyone see that?
    Yes u scum are servants

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345