Any SFPD officers here?

Any SFPD officers here?

Are there any SFPD officers on these boards. I see a lot of people reading, but few posting. Did anyone read the article in the POA Journal about what the Police Commissioner said?? What an idiot!

Ok 25 people have read this and none were SFPD? Are you scared? Afraid Fong and the other idiots on the 5th floor will come after you? Post something !! This is a great chance to speak out. The POA will only do so much. Lets go guys, post here now!!!

Ok there have been over 125 viewings and still no SF cops have posted. Lets try again.

What do you thing of Heather staying on as chief??? I think <EDITED BY MOD 11 FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE> as does the whole command staff!!

What about our POA?? I think it is time for change and will vote for anyone but the current executive board.

POST SOMETHING!!! :evil:

Ok. Now there have been over 400 viewings and no other postings! Whats up with that?? Come on, post something. Don't be scared, MCD, can never find out your info, unless you post confidential info about an on going investigation, or another officer, etc. Lets talk!!