NEW Chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NEW Chief

I heard Nick Navarro was coming back. We need more Latinos here

OH

Look at what was posted in todays sunsentinel :

Let the games begin at seeing who can get promoted to the A/C spot !!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... ?track=rss

Davie's rank and file greeted the news with optimism, said police department spokesman Lt. Wayne Boulier. "One professional is going out the door and another is coming in," he said.

Re: OH

Quote Originally Posted by Inquiring Minds
    Look at what was posted in todays sunsentinel :

Let the games begin at seeing who can get promoted to the A/C spot !!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... ?track=rss

Davie's rank and file greeted the news with optimism, said police department spokesman Lt. Wayne Boulier. "One professional is going out the door and another is coming in," he said.
    Next time try posting a link that works, rather than stirin the pot and being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ROJO
    Quote Originally Posted by Vote No
    Well - if the vote of No Confidence at least did one positive thing - it kept our trio of Bobleheads from applying for the Chief's job...... Capt. Chaos and his dynamic duo sidekicks will hopefully be kept in line.
    Right now they are wishing they stayed at their Lt position so they could hide form the ax thats coming. Too bad, one of them was a good leader that will get a raw deal. Maybe they can fire some of the dead weight LT's and Sgt's for the hell of it too.
    By the time he figures out whos a quality suporviser and not it will be to late for most of you and im leaving soon so adios

Are you kidding me? Can someone please translate this?

English 101: A little help please!

boy i sure do miss john george. Where did he go ? Richards do you guys know ? isnt he your neighbor in Georgia ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345