NEW Chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Chief

NEW Chief

Hey Davie if you are looking for a NEW CHIEF
    I can tell you who to aviod unless you like Image over Officer Saftey

Come to the Miami Beach Section and ASK about DD
    Word is he is puttin in to try and become your next chief.

Oh boy you got big problems......................

Hey guys, I don't know if it is fact or fiction, but if in fact former Miami Beach Police Chief DD is coming to your department, LOOK OUT. In my opinion, you guys are screwed. Please provide contact info for your union and I'll give them an earful that will have the whole department rioting. He was by far the worst chief we ever had. He is by far the most hated one. In my opinion, he is a big fake who totally screwed our department and brought morale down lower than anyone ever thought it would go. If you don't believe me, ask any Beach guy who has been there for a while except the 4 or 5 kiss arses he took care of and promoted. Do not let his silly smile fool you. He is a politician who in my opinion is interested in himself period. He destroyed our department,

I WONDER

I WONDER IF I COULD GO FROM ROAD PATROL OFFICER RIGHT TO CHIEF? AS LONG AS THERE'S NO HEIGHT REQUIREMENT I COULD HAVE A CHANCE.

Just because you aren't allowed to ride the double looper at the youth fair doesn't mean you can't be chief.

former booking deputy ' abel frederic' formerly of c- shift has
    anounced his application for the chief's job, stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Say It Ain't So
    Hey guys, I don't know if it is fact or fiction, but if in fact former Miami Beach Police Chief DD is coming to your department, LOOK OUT. In my opinion, you guys are screwed. Please provide contact info for your union and I'll give them an earful that will have the whole department rioting. He was by far the worst chief we ever had. He is by far the most hated one. In my opinion, he is a big fake who totally screwed our department and brought morale down lower than anyone ever thought it would go. If you don't believe me, ask any Beach guy who has been there for a while except the 4 or 5 kiss arses he took care of and promoted. Do not let his silly smile fool you. He is a politician who in my opinion is interested in himself period. He destroyed our department,
    We know all about "crash" DD. He aint coming anywhere near here.

Quote Originally Posted by jailbird
    former booking deputy ' abel frederic' formerly of c- shift has
    anounced his application for the chief's job, stay tuned.
    good one schack.

hi

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... New City Manager is from PPines....... Interim Fire Chief is from PPines.......... Who do you think is gonna be next Police Chief ???????????????? it is pretty obvious if you have half a brain......

DD

Can you tell us more about DD and his run-ins with the Davie P.D.

Even if he is gone we still hate him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast