ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3014933]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I heard the POS retired.
    KARMA is going to get him! In the 40 years I have been involved in Law Enforcement (20 in the streets-NYC) I have never met more of a scumbag person than Croy
    This post is from 2007. Over 10 years ago. Get a life!

Constantly bashing someone. Has anyone ever told ya, you might be the POS.

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I get high with my grandma a lot. I have 5 citations in my driving record. I wet the bed a lot. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I get high with my grandma a lot. I have 5 citations in my driving record. I wet the bed a lot. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances
    Not only will you be hired, you’ll certainly be a top candidate for a supervisory position. I encourage you to take an opportunity to complete the necessary paperwork and contact your local recruiter as soon as possible!

Welcome aboard!

Unregistered

Angry

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3016185]

This post is from 2007. Over 10 years ago. Get a life!

Constantly bashing someone. Has anyone ever told ya, you might be the POS.
    I had my own run in with Sgt Croy and I would also say he was the most dishonest disrespectful officer I have ever met. This is the guy that gives the good officers a bad rap. He pulled me over for driving in the HOV lane. I showed him that my car was allowed as I had gotten a sticker from DMV allowing it due to my low emissions. He acted as though my vehicle shouldn't have gotten one and then proceeded to write me a ticket for speeding which wasn't even possible at 8 am due to traffic. When I spoke up about how what he was doing was wrong he simply laughed and said that's fine fight it, I get paid to go to court.

The complaint process for Highway Patrol was frustrating. It should be easier to keep guys like this honest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234