ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is the same guy spotted on the turnpike in Orlando that someone said looked like Big Bird in a trooper uniform?

Unregistered

Sept 2016

Paul stopped me for speeding. Assumed we had weed in the car and screamed at me to come to jesus and tell him where it was. Put me in cuffs and walked me to the back of his car. Took my passengers phone out of his pocket and threw it into the car, then cuffed him..my passenger disputed what was going on and he told him "ppl like you are the reason cops hurt ppl nowadays". Called back up, and tore my car apart for two hours...carpet removed, headliner pulled down, weather stripping removed and hardly replaced, damaged sound system in trunk, k9 dogs scratched my leather..basically anything they could get their fingers behind and yank, they did. HE FOUND NOTHING. NOT ONE ILLEGAL ITEM.

Its been 2 years and it still makes me sick to my stomach.

I wish this man the worst of luck

Unregistered
    Paul croy, i dont know who you are but you sound like a crock of shit. (This is my highway boy)

Unregistered
    This man doesnt deserve a job

Unregistered

Come down off your cross .......

Quote Originally Posted by ;1634212
    Theres a little bit of a-whole in each one of us. There are also positives in each one of us. I work with a Trooper that has very little personality or social skills, but he's come to my aid when things went south and he can stomp a mudhole in somebodies donkey when his switch gets flipped. I'm glad to know he's coming to help me rather than officer friendly. Everybody brings something to the table.
    Fellow Troopers who feel compelled to criticize someone else have that right. It is just possible, however, if you overlook some of his "flaws", people might reciprocate and overlook some of yours. That is, of course, providing you have any flaws...... tough hanging around all day on that cross, huh?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fellow Troopers who feel compelled to criticize someone else have that right. It is just possible, however, if you overlook some of his "flaws", people might reciprocate and overlook some of yours. That is, of course, providing you have any flaws...... tough hanging around all day on that cross, huh?
    Stop even trying to defend the lowlife Croy. Obviously he's a POS! You don't see so many remarks about other FHP folks like you do Paulie. I believe in Karma and he has a world of it coming I hope.

I heard he took a firearm off a driver while he wrote his tickets and went to clear the firearm and stupid discharged a round into his motorcyle. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumb ass.

Unregistered
    Stop even trying to defend the lowlife Croy. Obviously he's a POS! You don't see so many remarks about other FHP folks like you do Paulie. I believe in Karma and he has a world of it coming I hope.

I heard he took a firearm off a driver while he wrote his tickets and went to clear the firearm and stupid discharged a round into his motorcyle. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumb ass.
    I can't believe the moron hasn't retired. Twice demoted from Sgt to Trooper. Sure sounds like some serious psychological issues, bu the FHP keeps him on. Incredible. Where's he working now? Last he was harassing people and retired and active drivers on 95 in Palm Beach

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2981444]I can't believe the moron hasn't retired. Twice demoted from Sgt to Trooper. Sure sounds like some serious psychological issues, but the FHP keeps him on. Incredible. Where's he working now? Last he was harassing people and retired and active police officers on 95 in Palm Beach.

It must be tough living life and everyone hates you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffjoy View Post
    Croy pulled over an innocent black college student for speeding, charged him with reckless driving and then told him he "knew the drill" when he pulled him over and told him to bend over. He is a disgrace to the police force. He absolutely stereotyped this young man. God help his soul.
    I'd love to see this video..anyone have a link?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2981446]
    I can't believe the moron hasn't retired. Twice demoted from Sgt to Trooper. Sure sounds like some serious psychological issues, but the FHP keeps him on. Incredible. Where's he working now? Last he was harassing people and retired and active police officers on 95 in Palm Beach.

It must be tough living life and everyone hates you
    I heard the POS retired.
    KARMA is going to get him! In the 40 years I have been involved in Law Enforcement (20 in the streets-NYC) I have never met more of a scumbag person than Croy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast