ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY?

Quote Originally Posted by Loner
    Theres a little bit of a-whole in each one of us. There are also positives in each one of us. I work with a Trooper that has very little personality or social skills, but he's come to my aid when things went south and he can stomp a mudhole in somebodies donkey when his switch gets flipped.
    Stomp someone's donkey? A-whole? What are we in, 3rd grade? You can say ass on here. Come on say it with me....asssssss. Assssssshooolllllleeee. Feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 10-43
    PROS? vs CONS?
    Sorry, but my computer was tampered with and no posts on anything were made by me recently.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Just a friend
    I've never worked for him. I've heard he's not easy to work for, but off-duty he's a nice person. If you don't like him, maybe you should give him a call and tell him, rather than bash him on this website. It's pretty cowardly to do.
    Maybe you have something here. This might save a lot of bashing and S^&T talk that goes on with some guys. Maybe even save someone from wrongfully being harassed by mangement just because you have a stupid gripe that coule be worked out. Instead you go and Sh!t talk to the brass about them and cause trouble. Yep I'm with you on this.

My son got pulled over by this officer. On the tag I have the thin blue line since I am a former police officer. I am now retired because I was injured in service of our country. This former Sgt. breaded my son for 10 min because of the tag, stating that I gave cops a bad name. This was all after my son told him that I was a disabled veteran who was a cop. He also refused to show my son the radar gun and yelled at him some more because he did not have a job. My sons car had a fuse blow so he could not see the speedometer nor were the tail lights to his car working. My son did not know about the tail lights until the former Sgt. told him.
    My son is an Athlete training for the Olympics so between school and practice in Miami he has no life and had to quit the job he had because of his demanding schedule. I am disappointed in the former Sgt. and pray that God looks out for him. You are judged by your actions on this earth and apparently the former Sgt. actions have not been good. i.e. former Sergeant.

I've known Paul since our recruit school. Paul is a good guy. To FLMAN, I'm not reading that Paul gave your son a ticket. If your son is so dumb to fix his speedometer light and not to recognize that his tail lights were out. He deserved what he got and you should kiss Pauls ass for not giving him a ticket. I would have given him at least 2 for being dumb. Don't whine about Paul whine that you have a dumb kid who won't make the Olympics with his brain. :devil:

To FLMAN,
    As a former LEO, you "should" know that there is no automatic locks on a radar unit to show to the violator... (makes me wonder about the veracity of your post)
    Secondly,
    I've known Paul since we were rookie troopers in Miami. He's a stand-up guy. Admittedly, he's done some things to piss off people, and will raise the bullshit flag in a heartbeat.
    He is old school and believes in all things being equal.
    Sometimes, he can't see the forest because all the trees are in the way, but aside from that, he's a good hearted person who is in the job to help people. That's what being a trooper should be all about.
    Currently, he's back on motors in troop L.
    And to that other guy who's bashing him. Why don't you give him a call and tell him about your ass... Then, stand by Sport....
    You all stay safe.

Paul Croy is one of the biggest asses on the patrol. I know because I worked in Troop E with Paul Croy back in the 1980's and in the 1990's.

He was a jerk as a trooper and would turn in other troopers because he did not like something they did. Not one of the troopers he ever turned in were disciplined because they did not violate any FHP polices.

As a sergeant Croy was even worse to the point he would inspect his members and back when we still had revolvers he would get out a cue tip and shove as far down into the trigger or hammer area and find a tiny bit of discoloration on the end of the cue tip and flunk you on the inspection. He picked up the nick name "cue tip" because of that. He was not liked by anyone when he was a sergeant in Miami. In fact he had to transfer out of Miami after he got involved in a pursuit with a motorcycle in violation of FHP policy where the motorcycle ended up crashing and the driver died.

It was not long after that he was demoted in North Florida from sergeant back to trooper. Putting Paul Croy back on motors is stupid due to his piss poor attitude.

Unregistered

Croy

Croy=Tool

Embarrassment to FHP.

Tiffjoy

Absolutely a racist I saw the video

Croy pulled over an innocent black college student for speeding, charged him with reckless driving and then told him he "knew the drill" when he pulled him over and told him to bend over. He is a disgrace to the police force. He absolutely stereotyped this young man. God help his soul.

Unregistered
    Is the same guy spotted on the turnpike in Orlando that someone said looked like Big Bird in a trooper uniform?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast