ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY?

PROS? vs CONS?

why do you want to know?

I have heard alot of con
    He treated the public badly as a trooper and as a supervisor he treats the troopers the same as he did the public

If you like to be talked down to he is great to be around

PAUL CROY

GLAD TO SEE THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT. YOU WANT TO PICK OUT A GUY WHO WILL WRITE HIS OWN MOM A TICKET...? I HEARD HE EVEN WROTE TROOPERS TICKETS. THIS GUY IS SOMETHING ELSE!

That's a shame if it's true. Working in a laid back environment is such a beautiful thing. :snicker:

I've never worked for him. I've heard he's not easy to work for, but off-duty he's a nice person. If you don't like him, maybe you should give him a call and tell him, rather than bash him on this website. It's pretty cowardly to do.

Re: ANYONE KNOW SGT PAUL CROY?

I worked with Paul before, he knows his stuff, and he has the old school mentality. I never had a problem with him, and I think he's a great Trooper.
    He would stop people for flying by him at 82/83 while running stationary radar if they didn't slow down.

I asked him once about this and he said "I once had a Sgt who said if you don't stop them for going 10 over, then that becomes the speed limit, and I don't hide, I think it's disrespectful when people fly by me 10 over and don't slow down"

Just a correction: He is no longer "Sgt. Paul Croy" He's Trooper Paul Croy now. You can draw your own conclusions as to why.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Just a friend
    I've never worked for him. I've heard he's not easy to work for, but off-duty he's a nice person. If you don't like him, maybe you should give him a call and tell him, rather than bash him on this website. It's pretty cowardly to do.
    What kind of fantasy land to you live in? Its great that you want to change FHP with all the crap talk but to say " if you don't like him, maybe you should give him a call and tell him" sounds ...well, retarded! Some people are just a-holes and you think telling them that will change it. :lol:

Theres a little bit of a-whole in each one of us. There are also positives in each one of us. I work with a Trooper that has very little personality or social skills, but he's come to my aid when things went south and he can stomp a mudhole in somebodies donkey when his switch gets flipped. I'm glad to know he's coming to help me rather than officer friendly. Everybody brings something to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Loner
    Theres a little bit of a-whole in each one of us. There are also positives in each one of us. I work with a Trooper that has very little personality or social skills, but he's come to my aid when things went south and he can stomp a mudhole in somebodies donkey when his switch gets flipped. I'm glad to know he's coming to help me rather than officer friendly. Everybody brings something to the table.
    You can have to much a-hole in your personality and who the hell says officer friendly (with other co-workers) can't stomp a mudhole in somebodies donkey when its time to. Plain ignorant thinking on who you want to respond. It comes down to the individual person.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast