54! OK! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 54! OK!

Wow

I find it funny, how after two weeks, and only the legendary Marty S. posted within those two weeks, that all of a sudden this has become a big deal

I guess you did not watch the ending of each movie? Remember that little part at the end that says (and here I'll type it in big bold letters for you):

ALL EVENTS IN THIS MOVIE ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PEOPLE, LIVING OR DEAD, IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL

Also there's the fact that NO REAL NAMES were used in any of the movies.

Lighten up, this movie in particular was not meant to slam anyone, and was merely meant to be in jest. Funny how people are getting so worked up over a cartoon...like mentioned before, no one forced you to watch it.

How about a tag team death match,

Lt. V and Chiefy ~~~VS~~~ Town Shores representatives

Cage Match

M.F. ~~~VS~~~ F.W.

Ladder Match

A.J. ~~~VS~~~ P.M.

NICE!

Welcome to the world of GWF (Gulfport Wresteling Federation)

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEE

I'd like to represent Town Shores in that match against those two land lubbers! I haven't engaged in fistacuffs since a liberty call in Shanghai back in '72 or '73. I remember it like it was yesterday or the day before yesterday. We had just dropped off a shipment of canned peas to the troops at Da Nang. They were mighty grateful.

Now I see I'm supposed to fight 'Chiefy'. Is he an old seafaring salt like me? And Lt. V. - now I'm not saying anything about anything, but you know what us old time deckhands think about officers. Darn 90 day wonders.

I accept your challenge, but we have to get this thing over early on account of my arthritis. Let's meet at the end of the pier at sunset. We'll jockey around a bit and then go have a beer and sing karaoke at O'Maddy's.

Oh, and bare knuckles too!

This is Chief Bosun's Marty Shapiro U.S. Merchant Marine (ret.) signing off!

Chief vs. Lt. V

Get ready,
    A Chief vs. Lt. V video is complete and will be posted in the near future

Re: Chief vs. Lt. V

Quote Originally Posted by ZOMG
    Get ready,
    Is Lt. V going to be wearing roller blades ?

Re: Chief vs. Lt. V

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOMG
    Get ready,
    Is Lt. V going to be wearing roller blades ?
    No....but he's wearing Hot Pants!

Actually don't think i'm going to post the video, lot of people complaining it seems.

videos

Where's the new video at? and how come we can't watch the old ones anymore?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12