SGT. Barcero Palacio - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Palacio if it is the same chubby well groomed, neat freak, perfectly manicured and pedicured MAN that I know he is ARRIBA DE LA BOLA! You are right about one thing the guy can dance! As for him talking about other people and being a rat, never, qqqqqqqqrrrrrrruuuuu to the max!if he wants we'll take him, we need real men on our force and he would come at 70k off the bat as an officer... problably more than what he makes now as a sgt.What do you say Palace $$$$$$$

Palacio if it is the same chubby well groomed, neat freak, perfectly manicured and pedicured MAN that I know he is ARRIBA DE LA BOLA! You are right about one thing the guy can dance! As for him talking about other people and being a rat, never, qqqqqqqqrrrrrrruuuuu to the max!if he wants we'll take him, we need real men on our force and he would come at 70k off the bat as an officer... problably more than what he makes now as a sgt.What do you say Palace $$$$$$$

Palacio, Come over to MPD, we love you here. Come work with your cousin at MPD.

HIS COUSIN IS SUPER QRU AT MPD, SGT KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB REPING US AT IA, YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE FOP, DONT MIND THE HATERS!

GORDITO, WE LOVE YOU

Palacio for FOP President

Today,I responded to the aid of ofc.J behind Miama High. Big J had a 39,the guys in region 4,even without Carlos,kick butt and While there,I saw a big,chubby,well groomed,{love that discription} Sgt. approach us.
    To my surprise,it was my friend,Palacio!! I said,"didnt know u were a sgt. now"? After a brief conversation it dawned on me and I said,"oye gordo,r u the cat they are badmouthing on Leo"? He said,"thats what I hear"!
    Man,there is something wrong with a few of u cats!!!
    I have known Palacio for a LONG time is ese GORDO is QRU 100%!
    Ese gordo,like Carlos,Joey and the rest of us chubbys, tiene salsa!!!
    Papo,dont be a hater!! At one point or another,we all have something bad to say but unless u,the hater,r an A$$ HOLE,dont take it personal!!
    Sgt.Palacio,I would work for u any time papo and thats more than I would say about some of our own at MPD!
    Your friend,
    BERT

I've know palacio for a very long time and he has always been QRU! When I use to go on business trips he would always help out by taking my wife to do her errands, cooking for my fmily, etc. He even slept in my house to make sure my wife was safe!

I even named my first child after him. Not only out of respect, but because he even looks like him a little. Pali...thanks for taking care of my family all these years! You are the best!

RUN FOR PRESIDENT

Alex, we got you an application, what we should be talking about is how much Chief Darling, Crew and comapny su-- the big one.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast