BERRENA

Thread: BERRENA

BERRENA

Does anybody know if this HOT Detective still works in Homicide? I heard he was retiring to do commercials in California. Does anybody know if this is true? He is one HOT Deputy!!!

Re: BERRENA

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown
    Does anybody know if this HOT Detective still works in Homicide? I heard he was retiring to do commercials in California. Does anybody know if this is true? He is one HOT Deputy!!!
    Sadly, it is true,,,,and he is also doubling as Selleck"s understudy.....

Re: BERRENA

[quote=Unknown Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Unknown":3lja2kbr
    Sadly, it is true,,,,and he is also doubling as Selleck"s understudy.....[/quote:3lja2kbr] His dark black chest hair blowing in the wind reminds me of the greatest song in the history of song writing. Francis Scott Key's Star Spangled Banner but instead the line 'AMBER WAVES OF GRAIN". IT WOULD BE "BERENNAS HAIR OF BROWN"! WOW hubba hubba.

He has the most gorgeous crumb catcher in all of the world.... I'd ride thatt Super Mario mustache for all its worth!!!!!!!! He's hot!

Where are you Johnny? The girl from Dunkin Donuts says Hi!!!!!!