Need Help with oversea harassing phone calls

Need Help with oversea harassing phone calls

Need help in finding a way to have someone who lives in Hollywood Fl to stop making harassing phone calls to the virgin islands to an Officers house & cell phone, there was an restraining order placed here but it cant be enforced with them up there so if there is anyone who could help me out please let me know.

You can only do three things... #1 try to file the restraining order up here. #2 call the phone company and file a complaint for harassing phone calls. #3 you can change your phone numbers... You might also try calling the FBI if the person is making threats due to him being a LEO and is due to his performance of his duties.

Re: Need Help with oversea harassing phone calls

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 176
    Need help in finding a way to have someone who lives in Hollywood Fl to stop making harassing phone calls to the virgin islands to an Officers house & cell phone, there was an restraining order placed here but it cant be enforced with them up there so if there is anyone who could help me out please let me know.
    File a police report to your local law enforcement agency. They will put a stop to it.