what are FTOs teaching? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am NOT saying to write another Law Enforcement officer. You need to learn how to read AND Spell (The person who responded to my response). The person who wrote what is said above me....
    That's all I have to say really. It's funny how the ones who hate DUI'S so much are the one's who do it themselves. Or like to drink heavily.
    In my initial response I was talking about certain officer(s) wives who speed all the time, EVERYWHERE, and the WILL make it a point to drop their "Husbands" name whenever they get pulled over. It's all about the name droppin' & the fame game with them.
    Some officers (including one I know VERY well) won't ticket her. Which when it becomes a HABIT, I think it NEEDS to be done to make a point & teach a lesson. If you disagree, good for you - hopefully you never get pulled into the Major or Capt's office explaining why you keep letting people go on traffic stops and that you sleep well enough at night saying "I used officer disgression on her sir. Well, yes, this was the 4th time I've pulled her over. But I can't give HER a ticket! She was ONLY doing 80 in a 45!".

I am NOT saying to write another Law Enforcement officer. You need to learn how to read AND Spell (The person who responded to my response). The person who wrote what is said above me....
    That's all I have to say really. It's funny how the ones who hate DUI'S so much are the one's who do it themselves. Or like to drink heavily.
    In my initial response I was talking about certain officer(s) wives who speed all the time, EVERYWHERE, and the WILL make it a point to drop their "Husbands" name whenever they get pulled over. It's all about the name droppin' & the fame game with them.
    Some officers (including one I know VERY well) won't ticket her. Which when it becomes a HABIT, I think it NEEDS to be done to make a point & teach a lesson. If you disagree, good for you - hopefully you never get pulled into the Major or Capt's office explaining why you keep letting people go on traffic stops and that you sleep well enough at night saying "I used officer disgression on her sir. Well, yes, this was the 4th time I've pulled her over. But I can't give HER a ticket! She was ONLY doing 80 in a 45!".

Spelling?

Quote Originally Posted by LC
    Your complaining about my spelling? What the heck is "disgression"? It is spelled discretion....learn to spell yourself before you complain about others. You obviously know nothing about the word or it's meaning. And what the Capt and Major dont know wont hurt them, but then again you seem like the kind of person that would tell on yourself....trust me I know your type. Just do your job and remember what goes around comes around!! Also. learn how to use the computer, you submitted 4 posts the read the exact same thing.

Woooow you're so powerful there "Guest554". What's the matter? You afriad to put your real name down? Hmm...I can only imagine who this is. Not like I care. Truth hurt?
    And for your information smartass, this site was having problems whenever my last post was put on here 4 times, it wasn't me just adding it on over & over.
    We all can't be PERFECT like you!

Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by LC
    Woooow you're so powerful there "Guest554". What's the matter? You afriad to put your real name down? Hmm...I can only imagine who this is. Not like I care. Truth hurt?
    And for your information smartass, this site was having problems whenever my last post was put on here 4 times, it wasn't me just adding it on over & over.
    We all can't be PERFECT like you!
    Your correct, I am perfect. No, No names will be given, actually, you would have to be pretty stupid to put your name on here(since the public has access to this), your just making a fool of yourself (publicly), but I hear that's nothing new for you. And I dont need some rouge rookie female writing my LAW ENFORCEMENT FAMILY UTC's. Let's see....can't spell....can't operate the computer...Did you used to work at Mickey D's?

Wow you're so intelligent. And I'm just literally crying from your wiseass putdowns. RIGHT!! You're just another one who think's their $hit don't stink because of the uniform you put on. Too bad you still wipe you A$$ the same way as everyone else! WTF is a "Rough Rookie Female"? You're proving your IQ more & more with every comment you make.
    Why do you keep abbreviating everything you write? Is that because you can't spell it? Just wondering. I NEVER once said people should write anyone or their family - if you get your head out of your A$$ you'll see that I said that wives/girlfriends/etc. shouldn't use their husbands/boyfriends/fiance's/etc. job as a "free pass" out of a ticket. It's wrong. That's all I said. If it offends you then you're guilty. Plain & simple.

Your a Dumba$$

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow you're so intelligent. And I'm just literally crying from your wiseass putdowns. RIGHT!! You're just another one who think's their $hit don't stink because of the uniform you put on. Too bad you still wipe you A$$ the same way as everyone else! WTF is a "Rough Rookie Female"? You're proving your IQ more & more with every comment you make.
    Why do you keep abbreviating everything you write? Is that because you can't spell it? Just wondering. I NEVER once said people should write anyone or their family - if you get your head out of your A$$ you'll see that I said that wives/girlfriends/etc. shouldn't use their husbands/boyfriends/fiance's/etc. job as a "free pass" out of a ticket. It's wrong. That's all I said. If it offends you then you're guilty. Plain & simple.
    If you would shut your hole long enough to read the statement maybe you would understand it. It says "rouge" not "rough" dumba$$. You truly are a moron, I find it hard to believe that you wear a uniform. I bet your Sgt has a lot of fun with your reports. Why are you so harsh on my abbreviations? Because you can't figure out what I'm writing? Your dumber than owl sh!t.

You know who the dumbass is????? YOU STUPID ****! Where in the **** did you read where I wrote that I was a cop? You're a low-life retard! Why don't you do everyone a favor & blow your brains through the other side of your head asshole! That would be great!
    You are a stupid son of a *****! Who do you work for? Sebring PD? You're a loser! I hope the Sheriff didn't hire your dumbass. It was probably Godwin who did. Yet another mistake he made.
    Go **** yourself. I'm sure no one else would or will. I can't imagine you have a gun much less pretend to be a dignified professional. So I typed ROUGE wrong - excuse me! Grow up! Either way "rouge rookie" doesn't make sense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast