Old Agent - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Agent

And to say you "dont like the current administration" is different than you "disagree" with the current administration. Boy, they must have done more to you than not found a way for you to go the PC for spring break? And posting here is a bit different then to go to a meeting then send an email out to half the staff critizing the administration about the meeting. Dont get me wrong, I am not defending anyone and I like BB but he was wrong for that, I remember the details, cause I got the email and alot more people thought it was wrong too...back then. Its called undermining, and being disrespectful (which BB is known for), put the shoe on, you are the administrator how would you have like it if it were you and remember that was one of the man's first meetings, he was new then and not deserving of such like him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by GetREAL
    And to say you "dont like the current administration" is different than you "disagree" with the current administration. Boy, they must have done more to you than not found a way for you to go the PC for spring break? And posting here is a bit different then to go to a meeting then send an email out to half the staff critizing the administration about the meeting. Dont get me wrong, I am not defending anyone and I like BB but he was wrong for that, I remember the details, cause I got the email and alot more people thought it was wrong too...back then. Its called undermining, and being disrespectful (which BB is known for), put the shoe on, you are the administrator how would you have like it if it were you and remember that was one of the man's first meetings, he was new then and not deserving of such like him or not.
    Alright, fair enough. Believe it or not though, they haven't done anything else to me, at least directly. I guess its just the vibe this place has sent out this past year. My apologies if I seemed a bit peeved in my last posts. I am just frustrated. It happens to me every few years!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by GetREAL
    Alright, fair enough. Believe it or not though, they haven't done anything else to me, at least directly. I guess its just the vibe this place has sent out this past year. My apologies if I seemed a bit peeved in my last posts. I am just frustrated. It happens to me every few years!
    No need to apologize...we all can get frustrated. Just do not let yourself past judgement on folks based on the "vibe" and "heresay." I know you are logical, based on you lastest post, so just keep doing what you know to do, try to stay focused and positive, and everything else will fall into place. I am not trying to give you advice I am just offering a few words of encourgement! Hang in and be safe.

old agent

To get back to the original question, GB is a nice and decent man. It was hard to always agree with him, but that's normal when dealing with a supervisor. The last I heard he is doing well and enjoying his retirement. Have to admit, though he would have a hard time adjusting to the insults and disparching remarks made on this site. He has more class than most us who work here now. He would never have written some of the trash written here, as a matter of fact he probably would have visited this site once and never again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12