"HER" ARB results????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"HER" ARB results????

Wonder what the results of HER ARB was. Rumor has it that two of the three Level 5's went away. Guess we have to keep our eyes on SONET for the post.

I am not really sure that anybody cares. Its pretty much a non-issue.

haaa a non-issue? The whole friggen dept is talking about it. This site alone recorded like 5000 views and pages of responses.

Her arb is Oct 27 i do believe.

yes, a non issue. Her ARB was yesterday.

is that why Cal left so quickly and quietly?

Cal left early because the Sheriff bought his last year in drop out. The position will be eliminated. Rumor has it their was no ARB on Steff, she worked out agreement that Sheriff accepted. Now the real question is why this was handled so differently from anybody elses? Guess you can skip ARB board if you want to...

Quote Originally Posted by Bean counter
    Cal left early because the Sheriff bought his last year in drop out. The position will be eliminated. Rumor has it their was no ARB on Steff, she worked out agreement that Sheriff accepted. Now the real question is why this was handled so differently from anybody elses? Guess you can skip ARB board if you want to...
    You gotta be kidding me? Only "agreement" I can think of was firing. Gotta find out how she did this so I can do it when I get in trouble.

Sorry, I meant only "agreement" I can think of is resigning. So, if this is true, are we going to get to read the results on SONET?

Only reduced to Sgt. will return so stand by

This bunch will literally do what ever the hell they want and to whom they want. Your a idiot if you think otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast