S.F.S.H. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: S.F.S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    One comment that has been heard over and over again... "Thank God we have some real police service here now, BSO was a joke". (That is a fact, by the way).

Say what you want about us, at least our professionalism is still top notch. How's that whole "Our Sheriff is a Criminal" thing working out for you guys?
    Just make sure you don't ever leave Pines, because I don't believe that professionalism (yes sir- no sir) will get you very far with a car full of Haitian gang bangers with AK-47's. But hey, Pembroke Pines does real police work I'm sure. Please don't reply with a BSO crack because I don't work for them.
    That may not get us very far with a carload of Haitians (of which we have a pretty big population by the way), but it did get us a helluva pension. So stew about that as your thinking up your next crack on a Pines cop.

I feel sorry for you if you think professionalism means saying yes sir and no sir. It shows your ignorance. Professionalism is doing the right thing all the time, if it means shooting a scum bag so be it but, its the right thing to do. Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight. BSO I', sure is happy not to have you amongst its ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh-oh
    I feel sorry for you if you think professionalism means saying yes sir and no sir. It shows your ignorance. Professionalism is doing the right thing all the time, if it means shooting a scum bag so be it but, its the right thing to do. Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight. BSO I', sure is happy not to have you amongst its ranks.
    No, Doing the right thing all the time is closer to INTEGRITY, but we can call it profressionalism if you would like. I didn't think that my post was putting down Pines cops, unless you consider the remark about Pines cops doing real police work a put down. I said it that way because I don't know if you do real police work, I'm not familiar enough with the type of work Pines does. I'm not exactly sure what the comment "Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight", was supposed to be but I will just leave it at that. Just a heads up, your post should have read "site", "sight" is when you are referring to vision. Last thing, your comment about BSO being happy that I'm not part of their ranks was very hurtful to me and I would appreciate it if you never said that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh-oh
    No, Doing the right thing all the time is closer to INTEGRITY, but we can call it profressionalism if you would like. I didn't think that my post was putting down Pines cops, unless you consider the remark about Pines cops doing real police work a put down. I said it that way because I don't know if you do real police work, I'm not familiar enough with the type of work Pines does. I'm not exactly sure what the comment "Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight", was supposed to be but I will just leave it at that. Just a heads up, your post should have read "site", "sight" is when you are referring to vision. Last thing, your comment about BSO being happy that I'm not part of their ranks was very hurtful to me and I would appreciate it if you never said that again.
    Don't let this one person influence the way you view our agency.

Everybody has a job to do.... This site should be for entertainment value only. Do not let what people post for fun be taken seriously. Be careful out there, whoever you work for.

[quote=Still not Dan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Oh-oh":380n8uac
    Don't let this one person influence the way you view our agency.[/quote:380n8uac]

Not at all. We all do the same job, we just wear different patches on our shoulders. Every one stay safe.

I am not trying to stir sh1t up, but are you guys having any headaches from this sh1thole? I worked down there four years ago and just found out Pines wanted to take it over and actually got it.

It's not that bad. It all depends if it's a full moon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234