detective division? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My bad. I didn't realize Bartow DIDN'T have a drug problem. By the way, if there is no drug problem then perhaps there is no longer a need for the K-9 Units? Or a police department. Let's just save all kinds of money and forget contracting with PCSO too!!

When will the people running the city get their heads out of the sand and realize that they need to equip their department and properly train their officers to do their jobs? I would like for all of BPD to know that I appreciate the job you do!

?

DB sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

So does you mother, and atleast DB doesnt have crabs

I personally believe the detective division has done an outstanding job recently. They showed great dedication with the S5 and it payed off. It takes a very strong willed person to commit that much time to a cause. The family that lost that child has the detectives to thank for bringing there son's killer to justice.

I personally believe the ENTIRE POLICE DEPARTMENT has done an outstanding job recently. They showed great dedication with the S5 and it payed off. It takes a GREAT POLICE DEPARTMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY DEDICATED TO TEAM WORK to commit that much time to a cause. The family that lost that child has the ENTIRE POLICE DEPARTMENT to thank for bringing there son's killer to justice.

I personally think youre full of shit!,,,,what did anyone do other than the detectives in the investigation? Give credit where credit is do-don't cheapin' it!

I agree with Guest. It is a TEAM EFFORT. NO one part of the pd is above the other. while we are out working patrol so detetcives dont have too, they are out taking care of buidness.les noty get all egotistical and thank any of us do it all outsleves.be a team player, other wuise when things go bad in db and they cant solve a crime then it is ALL there fault (you know the case i am talking about).when we do good we all do good, when we dont do so good there is plenty to share also.

TEAMWORK.

DB

You call your 5 and 0 "Team" a Detective Bureau? Haw! what a bunch of Dumb Ba$turd$. You all look like a bunch of bumbling idiots against real detectives.

You guys act like your doubles on T.V. Kojak, Barney Fife,Sledger Hammer,Det.Robert Goren, and Cannon.

America's Dumbiest Cops! If there were only such a show, five of you
    "Daytime Defectives"would be on it.

This subject is tired, new slide please

Re: DB

Quote Originally Posted by Five and O
    You call your 5 and 0 "Team" a Detective Bureau? Haw! what a bunch of Dumb Ba$turd$. You all look like a bunch of bumbling idiots against real detectives.

You guys act like your doubles on T.V. Kojak, Barney Fife,Sledger Hammer,Det.Robert Goren, and Cannon.

America's Dumbiest Cops! If there were only such a show, five of you
    "Daytime Defectives"would be on it.
    Five and O, put your name to this,,betcha wont! You may come back with something snappy, funny or nasty, but I'll betcha don't put your name to it! Humor me!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast