Newest Deputy Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

seems he can have "relations" with his subordinates also and get away with it.
    i checked on the pcso badge number and he doest have one, although there are ways to hide what comes up on the computers. for example their undercover personell dont come up on the computers.
    i think im going to need two burgers for this fireworks show.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    It was my understanding that he was listed as a reserve deputy with PCSO, which is how he maintains his standards.

He causes damage with his manipulation of the sgt's list and the hiring process. He is very "hands on" with female employees. He rarely tries to hide it. At one time he spent alot of time in Records.

NOW HE SPENDS THAT TIME IN GSS....
    I SEEM TO REMEMBER A RECORDS CLERK BEING MOVED TO GSS RECENTLY....HMMMMMM
    HE MAY KEEP HIS STANDARDS BUT HOW ABOUT MIXING IN SOME CLASS...

Grady moving in on LPD gang, with the reserve deputy chief ???

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Hmmm...is that the same former custodian's daughter that he spent so much time hanging over in Records?

THE SOON TO BE RELEASED NEWS IS SEVERAL MONTHS OLD.
    I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO LOOK INTO THAT PARTICULAR CHIEFS PAST. VERY DISTURBING..
    AFTER THIS INFO SURFACES I WOULD ASK THAT SOMEONE LOOK AT HIS ORIGINAL APPLICATION AND SEE IF HE LISTED THAT "INCIDENT" ON THE APPLICATION...I WOULD GUESS NOT.
    IS THEIR A CHINK IN THE ARMOUR.

If he lied on his application that is no big deal here at LPD. That all depends on who you are. I hear that a recently promoted Sgt. allegedly used to make a living pole dancing at a fine establishment just over the county line. When called on this she claimed that she was just a "shot girl not a dancer" and that was the end of it. No further digging even though allegedly some people had seen her perform.

I'm guessing the one with more last names than a mexican on Wabash? I'm sorry I missed that performance!!

My, my my, what is this? I just get a laugh at you guys that are always talking about being treated the same. You know as well as I know that it depends on who you are and what you may to offer the "Famlies". I get tired that some people can get away with some things, and others nothing. I will just say that there is a Sgt. that I hear has been sleeping with one of his subordinates, even before she became a LPD officer, but I hear nothing of that.

You guys used to be the best, but I see that you are back to the what about me era and not just doing your job.

Just remember the bad guys don't even care or worry about this stuff.

Stay Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If he lied on his application that is no big deal here at LPD. That all depends on who you are. I hear that a recently promoted Sgt. allegedly used to make a living pole dancing at a fine establishment just over the county line. When called on this she claimed that she was just a "shot girl not a dancer" and that was the end of it. No further digging even though allegedly some people had seen her perform.
    I had hoped the pole dancing line of crap had passed as, just that, crap. Having some, granted little, familiarity with this person I am confident that is not true. Maybe the people who "witnessed" these dances should come forward and settle this. Until that happens I still believe it's crap and should be dropped, should have been dropped long ago. Isn't there enough to talk about at this place?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast