Newest Deputy Chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

NEW SGT

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR YOU MR. GUEST, I HAVE BEEN AT L.P.D. FOR OVER 18 YEARS AND HAVE 22 PLUS DOING THIS JOB , SO IF THATS A ROOKIE TO YOU THEN I WOULD BE PROUD TO BE CALLED ONE. YES YOU DID READ MY COMMENTS CORRECTLY SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE WORKED FOR AND I WOULD WORK FOR ANYTIME.

Newest Deputy Chief

Several years ago a very qualified LEO with over 18 years of experience was applying to LPD. After passing everything and just an interview left the new Deputy Chief decided that someone who was falsely accused of sexual harassment was not welcomed at LPD and stopped the whole hiring process. A week later he gets in the elevator with an officer who does not know who he is an makes the same type of inappropriate comments to her. Is this only appropriate for him to do?

newest deputy chief

Yes, no matter what, we will hire him. He will continue to behave this way, but he's our problem now. There goes your retirement money, the city is going to have to pay someone a big fat settlement for a sexual harrassment case when all this could have been prevented by not hiring him in the first place.

Why would we hire a non sworn person to be a deputy chief? hmmmmm

If you guys look at your own website, it states that he has worked as a police officer in Miami and held executive positions. He is sworn!

Do you actually believe what is on the LPD Website? He is not in a sworn LPD position. He is not considered a sworn Deputy Chief.

OUR NEWEST DEPUTY CHIEF JUST RECRUITED A NEW PIECE OF MEAT AWAY FROM ANOTHER AGENCY. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Standby guys, just hold this topic in your mind in the near future. Some very powerful people have an ace in their pockets and it's about to get very ugly. We'll have to wait and see how the talking heads will attempt to silence the proverbial gunshots that are about to ring out at LPD. Stay tuned, grab a lawn chair, crack open a beer......I'll check on the burgers on the grill. I'll be handing out sparklers for you guys to hold while we all watch the City fireworks explode about 100 yards north northwest of Lake Mirror. I know this probably doesn't make much sense to some, sorry.
    Well, we have been standing by for over a month. What gives, where are the fireworks? Is it possible that the talking heads have again successfully brushed their dirty little mess under that bulging rug on the 3rd floor? Any word on the demise of our Roman Empire would certainly raise moral.

Standby guys, just hold this topic in your mind in the near future. Some very powerful people have an ace in their pockets and it's about to get very ugly. We'll have to wait and see how the talking heads will attempt to silence the proverbial gunshots that are about to ring out at LPD. Stay tuned, grab a lawn chair, crack open a beer......I'll check on the burgers on the grill. I'll be handing out sparklers for you guys to hold while we all watch the City fireworks explode about 100 yards north northwest of Lake Mirror. I know this probably doesn't make much sense to some, sorry.
    Well, we have been standing by for over a month. What gives, where are the fireworks? Is it possible that the talking heads have again successfully brushed their dirty little mess under that bulging rug on the 3rd floor? Any word on the demise of our Roman Empire would certainly raise moral.
    well :?:

Re: NEW SGT

Quote Originally Posted by NORWAY
    JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR YOU MR. GUEST, I HAVE BEEN AT L.P.D. FOR OVER 18 YEARS AND HAVE 22 PLUS DOING THIS JOB , SO IF THATS A ROOKIE TO YOU THEN I WOULD BE PROUD TO BE CALLED ONE. YES YOU DID READ MY COMMENTS CORRECTLY SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE WORKED FOR AND I WOULD WORK FOR ANYTIME.

Again, now follow-up.....what gives?

well :?:

Guess there was nothing substantial to report, eh? :?:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234