Newest Deputy Chief
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Newest Deputy Chief

Can anyone shed some light on why the civilian police chief has red and blue lights in his car even though he is not a sworn officer? Further, if he is the ACOP over the Administrative Services Bureau, why is that he always seems to have his hand in the sworn issues?

Re: Newest Deputy Chief

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitive officer
    Can anyone shed some light on why the civilian police chief has red and blue lights in his car even though he is not a sworn officer? Further, if he is the ACOP over the Administrative Services Bureau, why is that he always seems to have his hand in the sworn issues?
    Standby inquisitive one, just standby, sorry I can't be more specific.....remember this post in the weeks to come and STANDBY

NEWEST DEPUTY CHIEF

GEE, HE GETS THE CAR FOR THE SAME REASON HE GETS TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHO GETS SPONSORED IN THE ACADEMY. AT LEAST TWO OF HIS PICKS DIDN'T CUT IT IN THE ACADEMY AND WERE STILL HIRED ON HERE..........

DO YOU REALLY THINK HE'S NON SWORN? I THINK THEY SLID HIM IN SO WE COULD HAVE A MINORITY DEPUTY CHIEF.

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE FLIRTS WITH THE WRONG WOMAN...........CATCH MY DRIFT

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Here's another question about him...is it true he used his city vehicle to travel back and forth to his property in Miami during some fairly recent bad weather?

How can a non-sworn civilian be placed as acting chief? Especially when the other DCOPS are available? Oh that's right..he is sworn. Just not here. Feel free to ask him what his PCSO Badge number is.

Call me stupid AFOR, but when you state "PCSO" do you mean Polk County Sheriff's Office???? If so, what the heck is going on here????

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Yes, Polk County Sheriff's Office.

Standby guys, just hold this topic in your mind in the near future. Some very powerful people have an ace in their pockets and it's about to get very ugly. We'll have to wait and see how the talking heads will attempt to silence the proverbial gunshots that are about to ring out at LPD. Stay tuned, grab a lawn chair, crack open a beer......I'll check on the burgers on the grill. I'll be handing out sparklers for you guys to hold while we all watch the City fireworks explode about 100 yards north northwest of Lake Mirror. I know this probably doesn't make much sense to some, sorry.

Do tell ... what is his PCSO "badge" number?????

Even if he is finally shown the door he has already caused long term damage for years to come by his manipulation of the last sgt.'s list. Hopefully the previous poster has legit info and hopefully it will involve more staff then a celebration will really be in order.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast