quota, 3 arrest, and I dont care about Moral - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Making arrests doesn't always mean the ofc is lazy.....we had one guy who hardly made arrests but handled three times more reports than the guy who made arrests...remember it works both ways, who is handling the calls and reports when your out there making arrests and tied up in dade co jail on lockdown....

holy shizat!

You got to be kidding me. Your boss is a wack job! Hearing whats going on in your town just make it more apparent that the grass is no greener anywhere else. Im glad wher im at. Im sorry you guys have to deal with this tyrant! Why doesnt he answer for his sons' behavior in the past?
    Good luck to you guys and stay safe!

The media mostly knows the Chief's side. Maybe we should e-mail the producer of this article (madayrodriguez@wsvn.com) and let her know the other side of the coin.
    For example: If he is so concerned with crime why do they have us doing all these details like checking for city street lights being out, doing directed patrols to political figures when there are no active crimes occurring in their neighborhoods, doing use of forces that occupy lots of time for pre-existing injuries that we did not have any involvement in, having the sergeants write critical incidents for a city tree that was hit by a car or a pot hole in the street or is raining and thundering real hard or anything else that he might think is important. There are many other things that occupy our time that could be used for patrolling. Yes PATROLLING. I know they do not want patrol time on our worksheets but that is what we are. PATROLMAN & PATROLWOMAN.
    He is a hypocrite. The only reason that he is being an ass is because the incident with his boy Serg Velas. I've had enough of him. Screw him!!

Quote Originally Posted by citizen
    wow kinna scary living in hialeah now
    Hey put your address here,I need an arrest stat this week.I'm one below my quota. Don't worry I'll make up something good. :evil:

100 Chief or Tyrant ?

I was left breathless. We are actually working for a Castro regime... This man is insane. We all need to get together and fight back. This man is no different than Fidel Castro that must be his idol. If you can get out of here do it as soon as possible. And for those who have completed there 20. DO IT and have a piece of mind.

man im glad i left hialeah and moved out of that dump. to all my brothers still stuck i feel your pain all i can say is dont lose focus and dont let them make you something your not. dont let them take away your ethics and morals for a damn stat and dont strong arm good people. at the end of the night when you go to sleep knowing you did the right thing is all that matters.

BAKER ACT THAT WACKO OR KICK HIS ASS OUT OF HIALEAH

Break out the jacket and the padded room!!

Man if that does not convince the new people to leave, nothing will.

bolanos===== to a SEA DONKEY :evil: :evil:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast