oral board question......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

oral board question......

you pull someone over for a minor vehicle violation. went you get to the drivers door he rolls the window up turns off the car,puts the key on the dash, flicks you off and just sits there...what do u do???

p.s no 10-94 avail., no sgt. avail., & shifts almost over

Use your whole can of OC spray.

I guessing it's a minor traffic violation.

Well you can run the tag get, the registered owner information, and leave the scene. Then go to the station, run the registered owner information through D.A.V.I.D., and compare the picture on D.A.V.I.D. to the guy that flipped you off. If that's the guy then write him several tickets, mail him the yellow copies, and right a report documenting the incident.

If it's not the guy then, oh well. You can get him another day.

Or just forget the above, go 10-8, go home, and enjoy you're time off.

What should really happen is:

You smash out the window with your baton, pull the guy through the window, beat the ever-loving crap out of him, arrest him, tow his car, and write him every ticket you can think of.

However, what should really happen is frowned upon because we can't actually be cops anymore. Today its all about public relations and controlling liability.

Good Luck!!

Re: oral board question......

Quote Originally Posted by guest09
    you pull someone over for a minor vehicle violation. went you get to the drivers door he rolls the window up turns off the car,puts the key on the dash, flicks you off and just sits there...what do u do???

What was your answer?

I would call a tow truck to get his attention.. What do I win :cop: a toaster oven or something.

NO 94, in the whole wide world!!! Oh nooo! So my shift is almost over, that means in 15 minutes I would be joe sixpack. Can they send Maria that works in supply I’m sure she can back me up.

Call for a dog...I'm sure that would help convince him.

Is the dog going to talk him out?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Use your whole can of OC spray.
    .................wow!!!! The answer to this one has chenged over the years ....1987 answer....beat the ever loving dog snot outta him and have him medically cleared.

You bust out the window and arrest him......he is hindering you by not responding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast