Coming to Tenn - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Tenn

Bob

Hi Bob, you are about 3 hrs east of me, I am in the Nashville area.
    Who do you work for currently, Steinberg or where Linda retired from ?

Let me know if you will be heading west from there ? Thanks.

REhired

Looks as if Seviervle is where we will be ! I just retired and will be working at yet one more police depament prior to retirement. Jobhutingis tough right now, but City of Miamilooks godoes some of the smller Departments. Can't get it out of my blood and have been in for 34 years. Aventura was my last deprtment an Skip was my Capt. My cell# is 305 970 5586 Bob is my name. If you need anythng just ask.

luck

Best of luck Bob, be safe at City of Miami and keep your head down.

Let us know how it goes. Talk to you soon.

REhired

I WILL BE UP THERE ON OR ABOUT THE 15TH OF MARCH. IN CASE YOU OR SOMEONE UP COLLECTS PATCHES I WILL BRING THEM WITH ME. 8)

QTH

What QTH for you ???? on the 15th ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I've been in Middle Tennessee for three years having retired from an agency in South Florida. Unlike the other posters, I have no desire to return to police work up here. The pay is terrible! I mean unbelievably terrible. These guys up here have lousy pay and benefits, and no Union representation. Not worth strapping a gun on again in my opinion. Plenty of other jobs for retired LEOs, you just have to be patient and look for them.
    What dept? and what did you find for work?

COMMING TO TENNESSE

I retired from Aventura, a state of the art department. We have all the toys: LAP TOPS, BULLET PROOF PATROL VEHICLES, TASERS, LASER, TAKE HOMES AND TRAINING,SWAT,K-9 MARINE PATROL, MOTORS, AND MORE.

REhired

JUST GOT BACK, SORRY I MISSED YOU, BUT COULDN'T RAISE YOU IN TIME. NICE LOCATION, WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE EQUIPMENT OF SEVIERVILE AND PIGON FORGE. 8) LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BUY THE HOME AND RENT IT OUT OVER 7 YEARS. :wink: IT WILL PAY FOR IT SELF. AM THINKING OF 3 MORE AND MAKE IT A BUSINESS. JUST 20 MIN FROM DOLLYWOOD. :P

Do any of you gentlemen have any information on Rutherford County SO or Sullivan County SO. Looks like two good agencies and thinking of applying.

info

Hi Fla Sgt,

Sorry, I don't know much about those agencies you asked about. Are you looking to live in that area ? What part of Fla are you escaping from and can you sell your home there or are you trapped ?
    I know you understand the escapin Florida part, good luck and if I can help you with info I will.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast