Coming to Tenn - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coming to Tenn

REhired

GREAT to see another officer from here up there ! I loved it when I made the trip. The only major change in personnel was the retirement of the Chief, what a great loss for us. Steinburg is now the Chief has made alot of rank changes (structure) in the chain. New can be better, it just takes time.

I guess that what took me by suprise was when the people waved there was nothing in their hands. No guns,bats, and all 5 fingers were exposed. :lol: I'll bet you are happy there, here it is worse, I have attended 6 officers laid to rest this year and our cars are getting armor plated ! What a mess over here, hug your family and thank god you are out of here. :!:

You know that Linda is out of NMB now, she was a good person and she will be missed. ake care and I may wind up working there if I meet their standards.

standards

Ofc Bob,

As far as their State standards go here in Tenn, they will accept our Florida certifications, we just have to take a 100 question written test I have been told.

I worked with the people you named in the early 80's before I left NMB, I only wish them all the best of luck.

You will have to get used to the cold here at times but everything else is so much better.

If you need help once you figure out where you want to live please let me know. Good luck and be safe.

You will also have to forget your Q codes here as well, 10-4.

NMB COP

HEY BROTHER NEXT TIME I COME UP THERE, WHAT CAN I BRING YOU ? HOW ABOUT SOME SAND OR PATCHES ? WHAT CAN I BRING YOU ? BY THE WAY IT LOOKS LIKE SKIP WILL BE A MAJOR, HE GOT BACK FROM THE FBI COMMAND SCHOOL LAST YEAR. A GREAT PERSON TO WORK FOR, SHOULD BE A CHIEF, WHAT A LEADER. KAPI IS SEINOR SGT FOR ROAD PATROL AND IS QRU WITH THAT. DEED F IS STILL CMDR AND WE ARE RIGHT BEHIND NMB IN ARRESTS. CHECK FDLE STATS. ANY WAY TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. I WILL BE BACK ONT THIS SITE NEXT SUNDAY.

Your visit

Ofc Bob,

Thanks for the offer to bring something up but all is good here. Just bring yourself and some good health and we can hook up. Be safe and I will talk with you again. QRU.

BUSY DAY

WATCHED A FATAL CRASH UNFOLD FROM START TO END, (BISCAYNE BV)
    HAD A 27 TURN INTO A 22 TO A 3-17THE LIST WENT ON, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! NMB IS 09-39 CITY. GOTTA LOVE IT.

NEW UNDERTAKING

FHP IS GETTING THEIR ASS HANDED TO THEM AS THE GREAT STATE OF FLA PASSED THEM UP FOR A RAISE. SO RATHER THEN SIT AROUND AND ***** ABOUT IT I CALLED THE GOV OFFICE AND STARTED THE BALL ROLLING. READ THE FORUM ON FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL. I ALSO CONTACTED THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO MAKE IT KNOWN THAT A SECURITY GUARD GETS PAID AS MUCH AS OUR BROTHERS. THIS WEEK WILL BE A START TO MAKE THE PAY THERE BETTER FOR OUR BROTHERS. WHY, BECAUSE I CARE ! TAKE CARE.

Does anyonr have any information on Rutherford County SO. I hear it is a decent agency any will be applying there. Any help would be appriciated.

Sorry for the spelling errors. (anyone,appreciated)

ON MY WAY

Hey there, I have a contract for a mountain home located in Sevierville, do you know of that place and how far is it from you ? I'll be up there in about two weeks. Today is 02/24/08, can you advise !

Sevierville is about 2 to 2.5 hours East of Cookeville. We are in the center of the state, in between Knoxville and Nashville. Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are all East of Knoxville (Eastern Tennessee)

Good Luck with the house!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast