New Computers - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Computers

I think that spelling and grammar in our reports should be correct. The supervisor is putting his name on the report, too. Its all down-hill once you let things like this slide. Start looking the other way, not making a "big deal" out of GO/Procedural violations, etc. We're a professional organization and all of our work products should reflect that. A dictionary is a very handy tool and really not hard to use. Even a caveman can use it.

Buck Fush ! That was a nice bumper sticker that I saw today. It was offset nicely by "The Real Men Love Jesus" Now ya'll seem to be obsessed with Joe Bush. He aint here no more ! Why don't you worry about the ones we have to put up with now and deal with it. You like the computers great you don't like them well that's fine too. Regarless of what some of us think they were purchased to help us do our jobs. Now I know that there will be some supervisors who will use them to micro-manage us to death. You know what if it takes that to get some slug off the couch at the fire station to back up their zone partner so be it or god forbid cross that nasty ole district line. You know the patch on the sleeve does say Plantation Police not A-5.....almost gave that one away. Think of what you will I actually like coming to work.

gps...

Wait until they bring to your attention the speed of your response to a call. The gps determines vehicle speed and position. Anyone ever see the readout for a particular unit in one month. Well your Internal affairs will. Wake up and smell the coffee. If it were a safety issue all administrators and down would have them. Obviously the guys and girls on the road will be the only one's monitored....

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Simpson Day
    Buck Fush ! That was a nice bumper sticker that I saw today. It was offset nicely by "The Real Men Love Jesus" Now ya'll seem to be obsessed with Joe Bush. He aint here no more ! Why don't you worry about the ones we have to put up with now and deal with it. You like the computers great you don't like them well that's fine too. Regarless of what some of us think they were purchased to help us do our jobs. Now I know that there will be some supervisors who will use them to micro-manage us to death. You know what if it takes that to get some slug off the couch at the fire station to back up their zone partner so be it or god forbid cross that nasty ole district line. You know the patch on the sleeve does say Plantation Police not A-5.....almost gave that one away. Think of what you will I actually like coming to work.
    really say it smart arss. big mouth in here and in briefing too. I think you have little man complex, just an observation though.

I like to think I have a rather smart a##. It's probably got more intelligence than the likes of you. I take it you are one of the ones I am refering to that need to be micro managed and forced off of the couch. What I can't tell from your post is which of the 6 you are at.

I like to think I have a rather smart a##. It's probably got more intelligence than the likes of you. I take it you are one of the ones I am refering to that need to be micro managed and forced off of the couch. What I can't tell from your post is which of the 6 you are at.
    Nice try, but you are as usual wrong. But i can see you can count. Just worry about yourself.

btw you and i probably work the same shift which is sad, but Im not who you are refering to. But I know the 6. 2 of which need to retire and 1 who acts like he been here 20+... now Im not in support for the 6 you are so concerned about, but maybe you should just go about your business and not worry about those lazy slugs. Nothing is going to be done about it, and we all know who they are so.......????? what?..... If you spent most of your police time on one shift. I dont think you can judge me on my performance based on what, well what you just dont know. And thats just it you dont know. its funny how some people here with less than 10 yrs on the job "seem" to think they know so much and have that "been there done that" attitude.
    c-ya
    and keep guessing :lol:

thanks for the kind words

:wink:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345