Welcome Perry PD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is Bruce Griffin workin there now?? 8)

Yes - know anything about him?

Yea... We worked together in Brevard County... and I know he moved up that way and went to work for a SO, but moved over to PPD...Just wondering if I had the right agency....

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    well the PPD Capt didn't even go to the funeral and the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away and he was supposed to be one of Rick's "best" friends
    I know for a fact that the chief did visit the family before the funeral did attend the funeral . Not sure where your received your information but it is untrue.

well the PPD Capt didn't even go to the funeral and the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away and he was supposed to be one of Rick's "best" friends
    I know for a fact that the chief did visit the family before the funeral did attend the funeral . Not sure where your received your information but it is untrue.
    Your reply does not address the statement at all. The statement says the Capt didn't go to the Funeral.

It says the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away.

You only claim that the Chief did visit the family "before the funeral" and attended the funeral. You didn't address the statement you quoted at all.

Are you trying to pull a slight of hand trick by trying to get people to pay attention to what you are saying and ignore what you aren't? Sounds a little deceiving to me......

sling the junk a little harder

The chief did visit the family before and after the funeral.

The PPD Captain did not go to the funeral, he did not go because he was sick I am talking in the hospital sick. He was forced to go home two days before the funeral and he could not help it.

sounds like people that are jealous or are upset about having to leave are using the annonimity of the internet to say what they are afraid to say to others faces

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12